• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Winter Wonderland; Anyone!

winter wonderland

His eyes followed the approaching mare closely, his ears pivoting to listen to the quickly approaching question, the stallion stood silently for a moment before opening his muzzle to speak "I am Ruinam, I have come to ask if I may join these lands" his tone is quiet but firmly placed, his blood red eyes observing the mare, paying attention to her coat.
    Ruinam's expression stays hushed, his reclusive personality portraying silence and peace, he is not fond of being extremely social; not adept to speech with other equines, bit he hopes to change this.

The air is thick and rather cold, the snow beneath him wrapping around his dark hooves, turning to sludge soon after once his body heat had reached it.
    His body shivered slightly as he waited for a reply, steam rising from his soft, skin-pink nostrils as they stood silently, the breeze dying down to a slow flow of cold air, the trees shielding them from it as they stood hushed.    

Ruinam
    @[Mary]
    ruinam-500px

Messages In This Thread
    Winter Wonderland; Anyone! - by Ruinam - 01-03-2019, 06:33 PM
    RE: Winter Wonderland; Anyone! - by Mary - 01-05-2019, 10:02 PM
    RE: Winter Wonderland; Anyone! - by Ruinam - 01-06-2019, 06:46 AM
    RE: Winter Wonderland; Anyone! - by Sinner - 01-06-2019, 01:56 PM
    RE: Winter Wonderland; Anyone! - by Ruinam - 01-06-2019, 03:35 PM
    RE: Winter Wonderland; Anyone! - by Mary - 01-06-2019, 04:09 PM
    RE: Winter Wonderland; Anyone! - by Ruinam - 01-07-2019, 09:16 AM
    RE: Winter Wonderland; Anyone! - by Random Event - 01-07-2019, 10:56 AM