• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    I suck at taglines; DOVEV
    He certainly was gruff. Her eyes blinking back up at him and he talks about not staying long. Well, even though his rather bulky frame is hovering near her prone form she pushes herself up back on her hooves. A couple of uneasy steps and she steadies herself against his solid form briefly before easing back. The fact that he was still sick but steady still gave her hope. The last time she had seen him he had been worse than she was now. Feverish and unable to do more than barely stand, they had staggered and stumbled under his weight. But he was better, if not still sick.

“I expect yes.” She says dragging her eyes up to meet his again. Her weight shifted uneasily away from him and she manages to steady herself back up before falling over. “I don’t have any where else to go or to annoy.” A smile curls her lips. “I expect you and Zoryn will be plenty of fun.” She steadies her body again by placing her hooves out slightly wider than they had been.

She debates briefly into shifting into a bird but one can’t speak to others in a different animal form. Takes all the fun outta it really. But now her and Luna can go on flying adventures! Wait, what did he say?

She backtracks on the conversation, replaying what he had just said she snorts out in laughter. She almost falls into him again as she laughs, the whole thing shaking her weakened body. “Oh...Oh that’s great.” She continues to laugh some more, this time her body leaning into his despite her trying to keep herself steady. And then she leans solidly against him until her laughter subsides. “Trouble.” She says, laughing again just a little more before she staggers off him. “Oh, you’re cute.” Genuine mirth is clear in her eyes, clearing away the sick just a bit. “I can handle your kind of trouble Dovev.”

@[Dovev]

Messages In This Thread
    I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Furia - 12-23-2018, 06:43 AM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Dovev - 12-26-2018, 09:42 PM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Furia - 12-26-2018, 10:29 PM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Dovev - 12-30-2018, 04:25 PM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Furia - 12-31-2018, 08:30 AM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Dovev - 01-27-2019, 08:04 PM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Furia - 01-30-2019, 03:35 AM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Dovev - 02-03-2019, 02:30 PM