• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    I suck at taglines; DOVEV
    dovev

"Mmm, but I'm not dead," she hummed in clear amusement. Her eyes opened to look up at him again, and his frown turned subtly into puzzlement as he studied her. "Glad you're better....gives me hope." She was glad he was alright? His brows tightened more firmly.

"Furia." She struggled to push herself up and continued, adding that her family calls her Fury and offered it to him as well. He already preferred Furia to Fury for whatever reason, and knew she'd likely never hear the nickname from him. His black eyes fell to her legs, catching the small shiver tremble through her, then back to her eyes again.

She was a puzzle. He didn't understand her or what her motives might be. Maybe he was meant to play along until he found out.

The muscle in his jaw pulsed as he grit his teeth then loosened them, stepping forward with a hard look and lowering himself beside her. "I'm not better," he corrected her as the heat from his high fever radiated outward. "And I'm not likely to be staying long." He sure as hell didn't like the leader's response to his children getting dragged into this by his lackey. What else was he supposed to do? Leave them on their own? They were far too little for that. He was given no other choice.

"Should I expect you'll be returning home with me? Back to the island we came from." Island Resort, where she'd helped Zoryn carry him. Where his family lived in safety from the disease. Where he could be near them and harmless to them.

"I tend to attract trouble," he warned her flatly. Basically everywhere he went, something bad happened to the people or the place. He was a catalyst to tragedies and danger. It was only a matter of time before it came for the Island too.

we're slaves to any semblance of touch

Lord, we should quit but we love it too much

sorry this is so late Sad

Messages In This Thread
    I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Furia - 12-23-2018, 06:43 AM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Dovev - 12-26-2018, 09:42 PM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Furia - 12-26-2018, 10:29 PM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Dovev - 12-30-2018, 04:25 PM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Furia - 12-31-2018, 08:30 AM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Dovev - 01-27-2019, 08:04 PM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Furia - 01-30-2019, 03:35 AM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Dovev - 02-03-2019, 02:30 PM