• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    I suck at taglines; DOVEV
    Usually she was pretty good at thinking things through before she did them. Taking wandering into Pangea. Normally she would have probably stayed far, far away from the place that had smelt wrong, looked wrong, felt wrong. But something, probably that fickle creature fate, had pulled her in. No doubt the moment she stepped foot into the land she had gotten the same thing that Dovev had. She wouldn’t blame him, hadn’t even thought of it really. She had seen enough dark magic from her father and she knew the feel of it.

Although, dragging Dovev home probably had ensured that she was sick.

She had no further injuries, unless he saw some of the thinner spots of hair along her side where his bone armor had rubbed against her on the way to taking him home. Thankfully even though that had been sore it hadn’t broken skin.

He scolds her and she wants to laugh, her wandering thoughts brought back to their conversation. “Mmm, but I’m not dead.” An amused hum, her eye flickering back open to look at him. Amusement countering against the bite of his words. Her family had already prepared her for guys like him. All prickly on the outside and soft deep down where it counted. Unwillingly he had shown bits of it in his feverish state. “Glad you’re better….gives me hope.” Another small smile. “Furia.” A small pause and she pushes herself back into a sitting position. Her body protesting as she does so. “But my family causes me Fury, if you’re so inclined.” Her words are a bit slower than normal but she gets them all out. The ice surges through her bones again and she shivers but she doesn’t look away from him.

Messages In This Thread
    I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Furia - 12-23-2018, 06:43 AM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Dovev - 12-26-2018, 09:42 PM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Furia - 12-26-2018, 10:29 PM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Dovev - 12-30-2018, 04:25 PM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Furia - 12-31-2018, 08:30 AM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Dovev - 01-27-2019, 08:04 PM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Furia - 01-30-2019, 03:35 AM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Dovev - 02-03-2019, 02:30 PM