• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    I suck at taglines; DOVEV
    She had closed her eyes, the relentless sun glaring into her eyes making her head pound with the rhythm of her heartbeat. And it wouldn’t stop, not even when something taller blocked the sun from her body. She breathed a sigh of relief, that was quickly replaced with a body that shuddered with the loss of warmth. She doesn’t even both to look up right away, figuring if it was someone going to kill her all they would do would give her a respite from this horrible sickness eating away at her.

Not even when the smell of blood reached her nostrils did she flinch, did her eyes open.

But when she did, she was surprised to see him, the very guy she was looking for. And it’s with a small smile she says so. “Oh, it’s you.” Her attention wavers, her eyes heavy, wanting to close and to sleep. Her body wanted her to rest so she could fight this illness.

His boney nose scrapes lightly across her body, then up under her chin, his teeth gathering her attention back to him. She blinks wearily. “Sure, it’s Dovev…” She trails, laughs a little, glassy eyes blinking as she tries to keep him in focus. “You thought I was an angel of death and wanted me to take you away instead of Zoryn.” Her laugh ends on a cough, her lungs gasping for air, her body heaving afterwards. “Instead we just took you home.” Well mostly, she listened to Zoryn as he bossed her around.

Unwilling to sit up any longer and perhaps a bit unable she leans back and stretches out along the grass. “I wanted…-” Her voice raspy and out of breath. “...to make sure you were okay.” Her brown eyes blinking back open as she forced herself to stay awake.

Messages In This Thread
    I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Furia - 12-23-2018, 06:43 AM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Dovev - 12-26-2018, 09:42 PM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Furia - 12-26-2018, 10:29 PM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Dovev - 12-30-2018, 04:25 PM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Furia - 12-31-2018, 08:30 AM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Dovev - 01-27-2019, 08:04 PM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Furia - 01-30-2019, 03:35 AM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Dovev - 02-03-2019, 02:30 PM