• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    I suck at taglines; DOVEV
    She and Zoryn had somehow managed to get Dovev back into the Pampas. It had been a long journey getting him from one place to the other. Getting him across the river that cut through the land had been a fucking nightmare. But they had done it. And then there was the trek across the the damn ocean. Overall it had been an annoying sort of adventure and just the thing she had needed to settle herself back into this place. There had been some coaxing from her and some cursing from Zoryn and a whole lot of nonsense from Dovev. She had left them to their family. 

Rather, she had stayed long enough for Dovev to get stolen and then find herself trekking along the path from the Island to the Pampas. By this point she was starting to feel rather…..under the weather. Her body was starting to ache, and her skin felt like she was on fire. Her breathing became more labored the longer she moved and there was times she really didn’t want to

But she continued on, until she makes it into the Pampas. 

By the time she makes it, it is obvious that she is sick. Her eyes are glassy. Her coat is dull and seems to hang off her bones. Her body trembles now and again as she feels cold and hot all at the same time. She sighs, lowering herself to the ground. She will work on finding Dovev...after she rests for a while. 

@[Dovev]

Messages In This Thread
    I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Furia - 12-23-2018, 06:43 AM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Dovev - 12-26-2018, 09:42 PM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Furia - 12-26-2018, 10:29 PM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Dovev - 12-30-2018, 04:25 PM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Furia - 12-31-2018, 08:30 AM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Dovev - 01-27-2019, 08:04 PM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Furia - 01-30-2019, 03:35 AM
    RE: I suck at taglines; DOVEV - by Dovev - 02-03-2019, 02:30 PM