• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

little prince; aegean

love is my religion. i could die for that.

Aegean finds himself drawn to the gravity of his half-brother, to the wild and gentle and the everything in between. He takes another step forward, closing the distance as his brother reaches down to press his lips into his forehead. He leans into the touch, savors it even, and when his brother breaks the contact, Aegean sweeps his head up so that he catch catch the curve of the elder male’s jaw. He presses his own kiss there, something soft and sweet and would linger longer if his brother allowed it.

Instead, the distance between them grows again, and he accepts it the same way he accepted closeness. In the same way, he gladly rides the waves, feeling the moment stretch and fade and find its own rhythm. He doesn’t fight the ebbs and flows of the tide and just leans into each breath of time. When he tells him that he isn’t upset with him, he takes a deep breath, relief flooding into his bones and his smile stretching.

“I am glad to know I have not upset you.”

Even though he has no idea what would make the other upset. How his very existence could trouble the dreamweaver of a son. But still, he feels the tension melt in his body, although it is soon replaced by confusion. He tilts his delicate head, the faint milky glow of him nearly pulsing in response to his body’s reaction. “Should they have?” is his only hushed response, somehow knowing that the they he spoke of was his family—his mothers. His face is open, vulnerable. “I would like to hear about you now.”

And then the wind picks up only slightly, rustling his mane and forelock.

Reminding him of the outside, and the stars, and the dreams.

And of the mysteries trapped there and, apparently, in his own home.

i could die for you.

@[abysm]

Messages In This Thread
    little prince; aegean - by abysm - 12-20-2018, 09:19 AM
    RE: little prince; aegean - by aegean - 12-22-2018, 03:56 PM
    RE: little prince; aegean - by abysm - 12-27-2018, 07:48 PM
    RE: little prince; aegean - by aegean - 12-30-2018, 12:16 AM
    RE: little prince; aegean - by abysm - 01-19-2019, 04:10 AM
    RE: little prince; aegean - by aegean - 01-21-2019, 02:33 AM
    RE: little prince; aegean - by abysm - 04-01-2019, 11:38 PM
    RE: little prince; aegean - by aegean - 04-17-2019, 12:52 AM