• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

your soft fingers between my claws // any

keep your dreams in check

The grulla male felt a weird and sharp tap on his forehead, quickly followed by another, at first he thought he was just having some sort of wild dream in which he was being visited by an entity, but he wasn't, in fact, he was now laying in front of a predator, his eyes slowly opening to reveal its husky paws sinking into the damp grass "That is not a horse" he mumbled aloud, still waking from his previous slumber. The stallion looked up, his eyes revealing a large feline standing in front of him, his body convulsed slightly as he jolted upright and onto his legs, his wings supporting his rise. He stood surprised for a moment but for some reason did not feel fear, the stallion tilted his head for a moment "Uh, hello there?" his tone began to question itself as he steadied himself on the ground, his body not as warm as it was before he slept, Rouhi had thought that he was in the process of re-birthing, but something seemed to have stopped the process.

The male quickly reverted his attention to the rather quiet lion, he wasn't quite sure of what to say, he had never met one himself and didn't particularly know of their lives nor activities, the stallion stood tall once more "I am Rouhi, it is nice to meet you" he tried to remain calm in his tone, the fact that he was introducing himself to a lion was a bit more than strange, he didn't even know if the lion would reply, for all he knew he could get eaten in the next few moments. But for now, the stallion awaited a reply, his wings now calmly standing at his side.

Rouhi

@[Atone] Hey sorry for the late reply! I usually stare at the "View today's posts" bar but I must have missed your reply, so sorry to keep you waiting!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: your soft fingers between my claws // any - by Rouhi - 12-19-2018, 07:39 PM