• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    As she walked all that I can say was...;LILY and family
    Thoughtful. Well, he hadn’t ever been called that before. There’s a first time for everything. He smiles a small smile at her words, at the way she leans into his touch. The way her teeth tug lightly on his forelock. He laughs a little, not bothering to fix it after it falls across his face when she releases it. Perhaps he tosses his head just slightly to keep it from falling across his eyes so he can still see her, but other than that he leaves it where she had tugged it.

“Ah yes, the little snake-girl. I am glad she made it back home. And Sabbath?” His mind traveling back along the train of past memories. Yes she had been pregnant, hadn’t she that last time he had saw her. Well, he supposes that she had been all of the times that he had met her. But he had been more worried about how she was and the favor that she had asked him to carry out.

“I am glad she is well as well.” She speaks and he listens, his heart glad with what happiness she has found. Glad that she has a purpose that makes her happy and that she was doing what she needed to be doing. He laughs a bit when she was done.

“Not that you ever need a reminder when you answer the fae’s call.” His own time among the quests causing a bit of darkness to creep into those happy eyes. It isn’t something that he dwells on, after all he had gotten out with few scars and the ability to change his size at will. So while he is not sure if he would ever do it again, he did not begrudge others at the chance to do such quests.

“You, my Lily, are an absolute warrior queen.” He says after a minute. Finding himself in awe of her and all she had gone through. How she can smile afterwards. “Seriously, I am in awe of you.” His lips finding the curve of her neck to press a soft kiss there. His wing curling itself back across her back and enjoying the feeling of her warmth against his side. “How are you though, after all that? Are you okay?” He remembered how after his quest he had not been up to par. But not only that, she had been through some shit and he was willing to listen to anything she needed to get off her chest.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: As she walked all that I can say was...;LILY and family - by Chaol - 12-26-2018, 03:49 PM