• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  every stroke of luck has got a bleed through

you look like yourself
    but you're somebody else.

The buckskin stranger approaches and Aldric is pleased to encounter not one but two friendly faces, as an avian roan woman joins them as he returns Magnus’ greeting. “Aldric.” Giving his name without hesitation, there is some kind of relief in having someone else here know it besides himself. Magnus is friendly and relaxed, Brine soft spoken with an underlying edge that he suspects is a sharp sense of humor.

Aldric feels a little bit the debutante.

“I understand that this is a bit of a lost and found, so I thought I’d come out and see if I could meet up with someone who could offer me a more permanent residence.” Which is likely their purpose for speaking with and approaching him. “I’ve just been roaming since I got back. Where are the two of you from?” Different places, that much he could infer, they were obviously each of them strangers.

The red stallion flicks his tail against his white hocks, looks between his new acquaintances. It’s too bad that he wont recognize the names of the places they are going to give him. It would be nice to have a little familiarity in his life but sometimes we have to wait for that, slog through all the strangeness until something starts to look right.

only it aint on the surface

Aldric

@[magnus] @[Brine]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: every stroke of luck has got a bleed through - by Aldric - 12-22-2018, 10:58 PM