• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner}
    there is but one rule
    hunt or be hunted
    “Sinner... Oh Sinnnner!”

The dark hound hears his name being called. His ears flicker at the call of his name. No, it’s being snug. Of course, he thinks with a smug expression. It was no one other than Mary herself.

By the sound of her voice, Sinner assumed things have gone well with her visit to Sylva. It was expected at least. Mary had told him that she had a relationship with Wolfbane. A relationship of whatever sorts he didn’t care to get into. All she had to do was bend their broken relationship. Uniting the two kingdoms together ensured that both kingdoms would be strengthened and find success within Beqanna during the dark times.

“Yes?” Sinner calls out to the pastel mare. His tone matches her singing almost perfectly. The hellhound finds his way easily to the mare as she prances freely within Sylva.

A smile draws the corners of his canine lips up as he comes closer to the mare. Her obvious high-spirits now confirms that her visit to Wolfbane was successful. “It seems your visit went well I take it,” He says as she settles in front of her.
    Sinner
    the king of sylva
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Mary]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

Messages In This Thread
    Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Mary - 11-26-2018, 08:00 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Sinner - 11-30-2018, 12:16 AM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Mary - 12-02-2018, 08:22 PM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Sinner - 12-06-2018, 12:34 AM
    RE: Your Wish Is My Command {Sinner} - by Mary - 12-06-2018, 08:48 PM