• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  eternity will never be enough for me | carwyn, karat, any
    Carwyn gave Karat a small smile as she joined the three of them. The blue roan mare could feel the tension brewing between them. She noticed the stallions actions towards the lavender pointed mare. Carwyn gave the male a friendly smile and said "We were sent here by Ivar to talk to Karat about coming back with us. We didn't come here to offend you at all." She then turned her attention back to Karat and gave her a small smile. The winged girl said "I am so glad to see you again. I was thinking about coming to visit you but I myself was going to wait until you felt ready. It's quite beautiful here though." Carwyn felt a little weird because she wanted to give Karat a friendly hug.

@[Karat]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: eternity will never be enough for me | carwyn, karat, any - by Carwyn - 12-03-2018, 01:23 PM