• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [private]  Like The Sweetener You Are; Wolfbane
    Electra

She knew it wouldn't take long for him to respond, after all it's hard stray away from something so satisfying

Her gaze dripping with hunger, why the fuck is he so god damn handsome? She thinks as that classic coy smile of hers finds a way onto her pale lips. Her vibrant hues running over every inch of his gold and iridescent azure body, rippling with muscle. She eases herself closer to him, tension rising within the pit of her stomach, her hide barely inches away from his touch. And with arid, sweet voice she breathes, "Because your not."

She wanted what she knew could never be hers, she wanted Bane to warm her bed again and again. But she could never have him. His pale wife held dominion over his body, and over his heart, while Electra burned with lust. Angered and frustrated, and above all fearful of the plague that lingers outside the bounds of the Pampas, she finds herself worthless and bored.

Her violet eyes flicker to meet his gaze, "Bane, tell me I have a purpose." She breathes, as she presses her body against him, his musk is intoxicating. "If you can tell me otherwise I won't leave. I won't leave you." She murmurs, her tone carved with more of an edge yet still maitinginp her wickedly sweet vocals. 

like the sweetener you are

I feel like this is trash, I'm sorry.
    @[Wolfbane]
    [Image: electra_by_cowgirlconrad-dcnkty9.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Like The Sweetener You Are; Wolfbane - by Electra - 11-22-2018, 12:50 PM
    RE: Like The Sweetener You Are; Wolfbane - by Electra - 12-12-2018, 11:41 PM