• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lost in the deep end // Kharon, Any
    kharon

oh baby, I have not been kind

Aw, baby, look. He turned his head to nudge her gently, tucked away as a cute little bat in his hair. His neck arched tightly to reach her, brushing that soft tiny body with his velvet nose and a warm breath. 

You wanna make a new friend today? He seems nice, huh? Kind of gold-like like Amet?

He faced forward again and walked them closer, his brilliant silver necklace hanging loosely about his neck and over his teenage chest. His body was lean, his lavender and white spectacular, of course. Their family was so beautiful, thanks to Dad. So impossibly attractive. He kept his wings tucked loosely about his sides, feeling a little hopeful about today despite all the trauma their family had been through. Kali, and Kylin. They'd all had a rough time.

"Hey, there," he called to the guy, friendly but not quite not as cheerful as he once would have been. Maybe he'll get it back one day. His mild delight fell and his heart sank as he got nearer, seeing those eyes that were so very unseeing. Well, hell. He had no idea how gorgeous they were. That was unfortunate for him. They were incredible. But it was alright, they were beautiful on the inside too, despite the dark history in his name. So his smile returned easily.

"You came all the way here on your own?? How'd you do that? Was that scary?" He surveyed the boy's body, checking for damage. They had healers around, that was the big purpose of this place. Healing the sick and the wounded, of course. Not that he had that sort of magic, no. He wasn't of much help, honestly. But he was damn good to look at, they all were. And they were good at putting smiles on sweet faces.

Kali, I don't think he can see anything. Come look.

She still wasn't speaking yet, traumatized and so young. Way too young to have to go through everything she's been through. They all sorta were. So damn much. So the boy may not realize his baby sister was with him. That was alright, though. Kharon would convey anything if she wished it. He wouldn't suggest just jumping on the kid for cuddles or anything, but she wasn't about to do that anyway.

"How far did you have to go to get here? Did you get sick or hurt? You need a healer? Oh, I'm sorry. Sometimes I talk too much before waiting. Carry on. I'll wait. Sorry." He was completely unfazed by his ways though. He and Dad could find it easy to talk to just about anyone, really. Didn't bother them none. So he waited with an easy smile.

I wish I could scrape away the dirt that's on my mind

Quotes are speech. Italics are telepathy

Messages In This Thread
    Lost in the deep end // Kharon, Any - by Tyr - 11-20-2018, 04:42 PM
    RE: Lost in the deep end // Kharon, Any - by Kharon - 11-23-2018, 11:31 PM
    RE: Lost in the deep end // Kharon, Any - by Kali - 11-24-2018, 01:17 AM
    RE: Lost in the deep end // Kharon, Any - by Tyr - 11-29-2018, 03:01 PM
    RE: Lost in the deep end // Kharon, Any - by Kali - 12-05-2018, 03:05 PM
    RE: Lost in the deep end // Kharon, Any - by Tyr - 12-12-2018, 04:05 PM