• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sing a song that doesn’t sin || Colby Pony ||
    lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me, do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?

”You’re not a waste of time,” she says in her quietly dulcet voice, that same simper unfurling across her sterling lips, sidling her delicately built frame directly alongside his. He felt warm, and she was like a cat drawn to a beam of sunshine, lazing against him with a similar feline nonchalance. His thoughts ripple through her mind, but she mostly ignores them, for now. She has listened enough to know most of what she needed to know; he didn’t think highly of himself, which is something she still didn’t understand. She liked him – so far. She liked that he seemed genuine, something that she rarely was. He didn’t pretend to be anything he wasn’t, while she, on the other hand, pretended to be anything except who she was.

With a strand of his mane running between her teeth she listens to him, letting him question her motives without rushing to answer. She contemplates it long enough that he answers for her, but she still doesn’t confirm or deny what he says, letting her lips brush against the muscles of his shoulder, her laughter fanning across his skin. ”I’m never bored,” which was partially true; there were too many ways to entertain herself, and the feeling of boredom was often fleeting. ”And I’m not trying to do anything malicious.”

She side steps away from him then, her side feeling cold without his warmth against it, and she knows he will feel it too. Her dark-blue eyes watch him again from behind a nearly black forelock, adding meaningfully,  ”I was just trying to be your friend.”

@[Vadar]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Sing a song that doesn’t sin || Colby Pony || - by Starsin - 12-30-2018, 02:40 AM