• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sing a song that doesn’t sin || Colby Pony ||
    do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?

”There’s always time for life to turn around, though,” She says with a deliberate smile, her dark-blue eyes searching his. She wonders what it is like, to feel the full range of emotion that he does. She is not entirely calloused, but she still found it hard to relate to most. With nothing to lose, it was difficult to fear for anything, and she couldn’t miss something she had never had. She only knew the static gray that she lived in; no matter how hard she searched for color, she rarely found it, and even when she did, she destroyed it before it could disappoint her.

”You could wake up one day and everything could change,” Her voice has lowered to a wondrous murmur, her silken lips lightly grasping a few strands of his mane before pulling away with a demure smile. He is so hesitant to accept her, and even though she likes to pretend she can’t imagine why, his intuition is accurate. She is not purposely manipulative or misleading, but she is fickle and uncertain. She was prone to disappearing, of abandoning anyone that perhaps showed an ounce of genuine care towards her. It was cliche, but she tried to leave before she could be left.

His words bring a bubble of silvery laughter, shaking her dark forelock from her eyes and saying casually,”Not in those exact words, no.” Annoying, irritating, obnoxious…those she had been told. Most didn’t like having their minds read. They especially didn’t like being messed with by the fact that she never really outright told anyone; she just dropped small enough hints to make them wonder if they were losing their mind.

His attitude shifts suddenly, and his thoughts once again revert to not being sure about her presence and her intentions. A soft frown creases her face, and instead of retreating she steps closer, ”I wasn’t trying to upset you. I’m sorry.” The apology is gentle, and mostly sincere; she hadn’t actually tried to unsettle him, yet. So far, Vadar was not pushing her in the way some did — she wasn’t trying to irritate or pull his strings. In another step she is alongside of him again, whispering her nose across his neck as she adds softly, ”What if I don’t want to go?” Her shapely head tips askew, her night-sky eyes searching his imploringly, wondering if he would actually make her leave.

@[Vadar]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Sing a song that doesn’t sin || Colby Pony || - by Starsin - 12-17-2018, 01:21 AM