• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

two things!!
    i wasn't sure if it's supposed to be this way but winter and spring on the calendar look like the same color to me. maybe i'm colorblind. who knows

the next thing! i wanted to suggest a medusa-like trait? i'm not sure what we could call it. but i eventually wanted to have a character with this trait which is why i'm suggesting it.

so yidhara is going to take in my baby cosmos eventually. cosmos is going to be obsessed with yidhara (basically trying to be just like her). i wanted her to petition the mountain to be more like yidhara but they give her a medusa trait instead of tentacles.

so i think some aspects of it would be snakes for mane/tail, the ability to turn others to stone for a short period OR if we don't like the stone attribute, it could just be freezing another for a short time. medusa also had wings so wings could be included. she was written as incredibly beautiful, so ethereal beauty could be another attribute. she hated men so, perhaps an inability to like males? when she died, a pegasus and a giant were born, so that could be another thing: upon death she gives birth.

i'm just throwing suggestions out there!! what i really want is the snake mane/tail, everything else is no big deal
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    Nope, you aren't color blind, I screwed it up. Should be all better now.

As for medusa trait, it wouldn't be two space. We already have petrification which is a two space trait alone. If you just want a snake mane/tail that doesn't do anything really, that would be possible though. We could talk about it being able to bite maybe, but they wouldn't be able to turn anyone to stone or anything like that.
    @[Kyra] okay! i'm fine with that. it would be awesome if they could bite, but maybe just bite and not be poisonous? that way it's not too terrible/kinda hard to do any real damage.
    margot / daedalus / hysperia / frey
    Talked to group and that’s fine. Go ahead and petition
    @[Kyra] so I was thinking on this Medusa Mimicry trait and looking at all the other Mimicry traits(Dragon, Kraken, Kelpie,etc) and each have one or more two space traits within the characteristic options.  So why can Medusa Mimicry not have petrification?  I would assume itd be a two space trait like the other mythical mimicries...?
    ~Actives~
    Kreation~Deiti~Zain
    AuroraElis~Demi
    -Semi Active-
    since the mimicries were created individually and at different times there is some discrepancies in the abilities/powers. we've decided to keep the mythical creature mimicries as 2 space but also to allow each to have a 2-space trait attached. the limit will be that each character can have only 1 two-space attribute, and the other two must be 0 or 1 space. hopefully that makes every more uniform across the board even if the spacing is a bit wonky.