• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Looking for a baby momma
    So this upcoming season, I get my one freebie breed, so I’m looking for a baby momma for a kirin baby. No wombs will be discriminated against so let me know who you wouldn’t mind lending out! Color changing is a plus so I can get my purple but I’m looking at all ladies. Thank you!
    Hello Smile

I love a lady for you!

Raylene
    Corbin x Azlyn
    Female
    Arabian Hybrid
    Midnight Blue
    tegteg [wings][horn][immortality][color changing]
    Blind

I currently semi-play her firstborn, Auva, so if you wanted some siblings to interact with we could always do that!
    currently playing
    Astrophel | Divest | Falter

Fernweh - Kladruby Hybrid - Female - Bay with purple points - Parents: Atrox x Casia - TEGteg [PANTHER SHIFTING][trait immunity]
    Addien - Hybrid - Female - Black with purple mane and tail - Parents: Szeth x Agrona - TEGteg [immortality] [telekinesis]
    Agrona - Arabian Hybrid - Female - Blind - Bay with purple tail - Parents: Nymphetamine x Irk - TEGTEG [immortality] [healing]
    Irk - Anglo-Arabian/ Falabella - Female - Silver black with teal mane/ purple tail - Parents: Carnage x Shira - TEGteg [magic]
    Active Characters:
    Carwyn-Aeghir-Twyll-Flamebrand
    In-Active:
    Islande-Cainell-Argentia-Beadu-Bellatrai-Aureliah-Lile-Apothyx-Halocyn-Elyse-Llowell-Prancer-Raelle-Rhaella-Scissorhands-Titanica-Toot-Tootie-Tristen-Soulless-Lylalina-Makara
    Offer stands for ElisDee Smile

No requirements but foal would be motherless unless I get some weird muse for a year old closet pony lol
    ~Actives~
    Kreation~Deiti~Zain
    -Semi Active-
    AuroraElis-Demi