• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  [Any] lets make a fast plan, watch it burn to the ground

To say it was hot in here would be the understatement of the century.  But I guess that's how you forge iron.  Melting it and melding it until something grander becomes of it dull natural form.  Like me.  I am a creation of earth and body.  The bodies of my siblings to be exact.  Or my parents if you care to look at it that way.  But unlike most of the living creatures, I was not procreated.  I did not grow inside a womb nor was I born.  The earth has protected me until now, the day of resurrection. 

It starts as a small rumbling of the ground.  Something that you could mistake as nothing more than the volcano heaving another flow of melted rock to flow down its steep sides.  No stream widens and when the earth quiets you return to your travels.  Or whatever else mortals do on any given day.  But you may notice a crevice has opened up in the Tephra soil.  Upon inspection you find nothing of interest and continue on your way.  You may not have seen the small boulder as anything than what it may have seemed to be; a rock.  If you had waited a moment or two, you would have seen a movement, an unearthing.  Unraveling of two iron wings and four legs, a being rises to shake the dust from her body.

She doesn't seem to be all that strange at first.  A deep purple pegasus isn't anything extraordinary in this world.  But as the sun shines down onto her, you would see each unique part glimmering in the light.  Bits and pieces of the fillies small body is something entirely different than equine, even though it holds a natural shape.  Her wings stretch with a scraping sound of metal on metal as they expand.  Her hooves are not soft like most newborns.  They are quite the opposite.  The usual fluffy mane of young foals, is replaced by bristled fibers that stand erect along her crest.  And when she looks at you, her face is anything but adorable.  At least to most who don't understand just what she is.  She is created of iron.  

She is Kreation.

With the rise and fall of my newly found hooves, they click along the stone with a most irritating noise. 
    Clip, clip, CLIP!  
    That's about enough to drive a baby horse batshit.  No more of that nonsense.  Grass.  That'll sound much better.  
    Thud, thud, THUD! 
    Ah fuck whatever.

The humid air here is hard to breathe and man that smell.  Something die or what?!  My eyes look around as if to find a source of the sulfur stench.  Not seeing anything but stone and greenery, I continue.  A beaten path looks like the best place to begin my journey.  Not like I really have many options anyways.  Not stepping back onto that annoying hard junk.

In an attempt to figure out these large metal fans at my sides, I shuffle them while watching with my normal eye to see what they do. 
    Squeak, squeak, SQUEAK
    OH Christ!  Apparently I am a one man band for musical annoyances.  Not finding another useful purpose for them, I fold them to my sides and focus on the world around me.  Maybe it wasn't as irritating as I find myself.

In the distance I believe to see a pair of horses.  One larger and one merely a speck.  Someone my age perhaps.  Maybe they knew where my caretakers were, seeings I just woke up alone in the middle of nowhere they must not be very good at caretaking...

"Hey there," I shout bluntly.  I decide the sound of my voice isn't so bad.  Quickening my pace to a thudthudthud, I come within a more appropriate distance for speaking. "Hello,"  testing a smile for the first time was tricky but I think I accomplished my goal.  The iron wings at my side jet outwards with excitement, slicing the air with a woosh.  Shit. Better not do that too close to someone.  Might cut off a head. 
    Or worse... 

Kreation
    Shoot me down; But I won't fall

@[Aysel] Hi ^.^ hope you don't mind weird terminator baby lol

Messages In This Thread
    RE: [Any] lets make a fast plan, watch it burn to the ground - by Kreation - 11-13-2018, 09:25 PM