• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

let my mind be your freedom; Kali/Umbra
    kharon

oh baby, I have not been kind

He wished he could be more amused with Umbra's thoughts. They were pretty delightful. He loved to hear them. But it was getting harder and harder not to fall so completely into his own depression, keeping up a solid appearance for the family so they had time to pick themselves back up.

He could do it a while longer. For his family.

"You like the purple?" He blinked, then nodded with a little smile, taking a moment to admire the gorgeous wings she flared out for his pleasure. The way she thought was nearly as sexy as she was, and he wished he could've enjoyed it more. Would've loved to test out that game of hers and see how it thrilled her, made her blush for him.

"You look good too." Then her attention slid to his beautiful baby sister as she said hi to her and introduced herself. He smiled again, tilting his head as she hesitated on giving the name Amber. Now he was a little amused, as much as he could be. He wasn't about to offer his assistance with it either. More fun to watch her struggle this way.

She had found his pain so easily though when mentioning Kylin, his twin. His not-twin. Once-twin. She stepped in and brushed her nose against his, earning a subtle little push in reciprocation. She had no idea how clear her apology was, louder than the soft touches as it crossed through his mind.

He turned his face to check on Kali again, gently lowering them to the ground and making certain she wouldn't fall at all. Then he sighed and looked off into the distance, away from them. He didn't have much to say, couldn't come up with small talk just then, regretfully. He was not as enjoyable to be around as he had been before.

But he supposed Kali's continued silence wouldn't mind.
    So silent he remained.

I wish I could scrape away the dirt that's on my mind

Quotes are speech. Italics are telepathy

Messages In This Thread
    RE: let my mind be your freedom; Kali/Umbra - by Kharon - 11-18-2018, 08:50 PM