• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [private]  Sucked into the supermassive / Ardashir

Leilan
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night
    and the superstars sucked into the supermassive
    Maturity, to be honest had been something Leilan had avoided for half of his life. But then one day it had come and never left, putting a downer on him maybe - or it was more like toning him down. Nevertheless, he suspected his children had the greatest hand in that development, something Ardashir (if rumour, and his nose picking up Nalia's scent on him, weren't lying) would soon enough discover for himself.

No, that wasn't the problem.

The problem with Icicle Isle is that it was filled with ambitious people, and next to none were just fleeing the plague. Strange, how that worked, but apparently the real refugees would be found in the other safelands. So be it. This however, had left them with the weird situation of four (or more?) horses claiming the island for their own and none really trying to settle the situation.

But Ardashir is right. This was supposed to be about protecting the ones who were actually fleeing from the plague.

He muses over that for some time. Thinking of Phasus, who had a nasty way of putting it, but somehow Leilan felt like maybe he had overlooked her hidden call for help. He'd need to talk to her. She just wanted safety, and had found it by clinging to a magician who was using her for her powers (or at least that's the only conclusion he could draw from it right now). Perhaps she just needed to be offered an alternative.

Looking to Ardashir, who then claims to know nothing of leading or war, he gives a weary smile. Seems the white stud does have a knack for it, so his position is well-deserved nevertheless. "You make some excellent points, and whoever gets to call themselves leader out here should be happy to listen to you every once in a while. I'll keep pulling the wagon for Nerine's sake, but I can't predict the future. But I know who to talk to, I suppose." A wry look crosses his face - he's probably not going to like it, but it needs to happen.

you set my soul alight
    HTML by Vanilla Custard

@[Ardashir] Maybe we should end it here since so much time has passed? I worked this into a point to realize he should deal with Phasus xD If you want a new thread feel free to make one!
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Sucked into the supermassive / Ardashir - by Leilan - 01-05-2019, 06:50 AM