• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [private]  Sucked into the supermassive / Ardashir
    Ardashir
    Swung his tail a couple times and watched Leilan a moment taking in what he could about body language, and subtle gestures. The white stag did not have a knack for it just yet so anything that might be lying under the surface of the dragon stallion was still in shadow to him. The world was so strange to them all now. The new lands, the new faces that came with those lands, and lastly the plague. The shifting of powers were still as turbulent as the ocean with its new coastline to bash again. Ard was still not used to his roll within Nerine the large stag had never fought before  and he stood as a ranked member of the army. But, it was a good thing to not have war right? He would fight for his home and also for the isle he now stood on when asked but, he had his own doubts.

The ice isle that they now stood on was one of solitude it seemed. Though, it was still close enough for a mighty swim from Nerine. Ard could choose to lose himself in this new land if he wished but, no queen and country came first. And, of course his own lady.

Ard swung those ears forward as the ice dragon started to speak. The pale stag did take a moment to look around as the word we was used. There was no one near to them but, Ardashir understood the meaning waiting and taking a moment to roll his tongue around some thinking of how to word everything right. “ I know nothing of claiming lands I confess. Even less about war. But, we need a home for those that want to remain untouched from the plague. Be those children, the old, or even the youthful and able. We can not turn them away and not allow others to turn them away. I have no power to heal and I have heard the there are some that are touched in the healing powers. We need them as well not just for Nerine and not just for here. They should be allowed to travel and help.” He paused a moment letting a long breath pass out of his nostrils, “ Nerine needs this place. But, the ones fleeing the plague need it more. Nerine should protect them!” He stomped his left front leg some.

I do not have an answer for your last part Ice brother. I know nothing of leading. You seem to have some whits about you. Knowing these others will come back. I will stand with you and of course our queen. The army might not be at my back at the moment but, when called they should answer. If we need it. If you do need someone to help with leading I could offer myself I suppose but, I do not want to push into someone else's chosen place. And, even I would need teaching.” He swung his head a moment looking to the ice drifting along the water. “ I hope I am making sense to you brother.

He looked back to Leilan with his blue eyes. Ardashir was not good with words and he was still growing after all. He was a mature stallion in body but, he sometimes felt lacking in the mental part of it all.  

Out under the sky...

@[Leilan]
    You’ve mistaken the stars reflected on the surface of the lake at night for the heavens.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Sucked into the supermassive / Ardashir - by Ardashir - 01-02-2019, 04:46 PM