• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [private]  Sucked into the supermassive / Ardashir

Leilan
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night
    and the superstars sucked into the supermassive
    Not everybody wants to help. Now is the time of separation; some aren’t williing to leave their homes. He doesn’t ask them to come here with him or support him though. With most, he does’t need to. They know the importance of a safe land, and they seem to trust him. That he doesn’t want it for himself. That he claimed it so that they don’t have to. And that they’ll have a place to move to if they want.

Ardashir was quick to join him, standing by when talking to Cam. Not needed per say, perhaps, but appreciated all the same. Moral support was important. Any support was, because it would likely come to a vote or a battle. Ardashir knew how to do both.

Seeking the great white in the whiteness is a little harder than he’d hoped. Leilan reaches the heart-shaped lake without much trouble, ploughing through layers of snow like any good draft-bred horse would. Here, he tests the waters. Strange that it isn’t frozen. He breaths a but of ice into it, watching the little float go with the currents blown in by the wind. It might be magic, he thinks. Maybe he should leave it alone.

He turns to instead, stare mesmerizing at the tree. Would it come to life this spring?

you set my soul alight
    HTML by Vanilla Custard

@[Ardashir]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Sucked into the supermassive / Ardashir - by Leilan - 11-08-2018, 05:41 AM