• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Blood is Thicker Than Water //Kove, Snout\\
    Kove
    Take Me to the Waters Edge

All my life I have been the little sister.  All sugar and no spice.  And maybe I am, all sugar but damnit I'd find a little bit of spice every now and then.  Nearly three, I am still figuring out this world and my place in it.  The curious nature of my soul does not rest and so when he feeds the thought of adventure to me, I am all in.

My chocolate and cream body glides effortlessly over the uneven terrain.  Light footed and nimble, even the darkness cannot find fault in my footing.  Though the glow of my companion aids in this, I give credit only to my lineage.  With delicately arched neck, I venture forwards.  Following the guidance of the bay stallion with nothing short of trust.  My voice is quick to chime through the Tephra night, "What do you think we will find?!" I just had to know. "Oh Oh... More jewels?? Maybe I can find Karat something.  She loves gemstones ya know.  All kinds and colors and shapes and..." My voice trails as I see something with a reddish glow, "What's THAT?!" I gasp while catching my breath and changing course abruptly. 

Nose to ground, I trot over to the faint red aura lighting a mouth of a cavern.  Stopping at the mouth, I peer in with lavender eyes, jaws agape.  Waiting for Snout to settle beside me and offer any clues to what was causing the firey glow...

@[Snout] I have no idea what she found :|

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Blood is Thicker Than Water //Kove, Snout\\ - by Kove - 11-27-2018, 09:37 PM