• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Blood is Thicker Than Water //Kove, Snout\\
    Kove
    Take Me to the Waters Edge

It is hard not to laugh at the fears I had of something bad happening to him.  I sniffle away my tears and chuckle as well.  He nudges me and I am overjoyed that all is right.

It turns out that I have a fine line between joy and anger, as Karat crosses it with ease.  A switch flips and suddenly I am headed for the borders in a wild inferno(and probably not a very intimidating one at that).

A tendril of flame flickering in the depths of my eyes could be noticed from a grave distance.  I hold a hard glare to the depths of the night, my mind set on the island I had once called home.  It is only when a soft shuffling of hooves and my name, turns my direction. Snout is at my side and assuring me that my family holds nothing but the best intentions at heart.  I exasperate a large breath of air as I realize he is maybe right.  "I suppose... BUT I am NOT a child!"  My voice nearly doubles in volume, just in case he was still convinced I was, I had to make sure he knew the truth.  

As a last ditch attempt at showing my frustration, my chest puffs out as I draw my dished face to my breast. There my maw lips at the gem against my dark hide.  Snout too looks to it, before looking back at me, a temptation leaves his lips.  An invitation to explore some of Tephras most secret hiding places.  I yelp with excitement, "Okay!! Show me. Show me! Please! Please!"  My white anklet legs, dance beneath me at the thought of exploring more of Tephra.  Of what treasure we could find hidden within her borders...

@[Snout] she is not a child :|

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Blood is Thicker Than Water //Kove, Snout\\ - by Kove - 11-07-2018, 11:12 PM