• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    [open]  i'll burn it down; Rey & Any
    dovev

She'd been sending him goddamn visions of his new baby getting sick, so of course he tracked them to this hell-hole of a fucking freezing ass place. What in the hell was she thinking bringing a baby here?? And sick. He'd hoped the visions had just been threats to get him back to her, but nope. There they are, both sick as hell and cold as hell. So fuckin stupid.

"Are you fuckin crazy?" he snapped, followed with a wet, bloody round of coughing. He'd sized them all up and decided they're all worthless, or at least not worth the effort when they're all fuckin freezing to death. And he was covered in blood - some of it his, most of it not - which made him feel even more chilled, and random patches of hair were missing from the parts of him not guarded by bone.

He was limping. Couldn't even remember why now. And his skin was burning up. He was nearly burning up from the inside out, really, like his blood was magma.

He stopped, steely bloodshot eyes looking over Heartfire and openly ignoring every other idiot gathered here. Why the hell anyone would want to freeze to death was beyond him. "What the fuck happened to you? Damn, babe, you look like hell-- 

"Are you fucking pregnant??" Oh geez. No. No, nope. Nuh uh. That's not his. Nope. Yeah, gonna ignore that. Not happening. Didn't do it. Gotta be someone else's. Time to go.

He turned to drag his little baby girl in, holding her close without hesitation only because her babysitter sucks and let her get sick already. "C'mere, baby," he crooned softly, nudging her in and touching her neck gently with cracked lips. Goddamn, his legs were starting to shake. "You wanna leave, huh, baby? Too damn cold here. Let's find somewhere warm." With fewer idiots.

He started walking away, scowling over his shoulder. "You gonna come or not?" Clearly, they had shit to talk about. And he wasn't going to freeze to death for it. She needed to fuckin eat too, looking all half-starved like that. Can't even take care of herself. Someone's gotta do it. "Get your ass over here." But he didn't watch to see if she listened. She probably wouldn't.

we're slaves to any semblance of touch

Lord, we should quit but we love it too much

Messages In This Thread
    i'll burn it down; Rey & Any - by Phasus - 11-02-2018, 09:39 PM
    RE: i'll burn it down; Rey & Any - by Oxytocin - 11-03-2018, 12:08 AM
    RE: i'll burn it down; Rey & Any - by bruise - 11-03-2018, 12:52 AM
    RE: i'll burn it down; Rey & Any - by Leilan - 11-03-2018, 04:07 AM
    RE: i'll burn it down; Rey & Any - by Castile - 11-03-2018, 09:57 AM
    RE: i'll burn it down; Rey & Any - by Phasus - 11-03-2018, 12:55 PM
    RE: i'll burn it down; Rey & Any - by Oxytocin - 11-03-2018, 10:43 PM
    RE: i'll burn it down; Rey & Any - by bruise - 11-04-2018, 01:17 AM
    RE: i'll burn it down; Rey & Any - by Briella - 11-04-2018, 01:48 AM