• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the pale princess of a palace cracked, and now the kingdom comes;
    He’s never met any of his children and never really felt any compulsion to seek them out. He wanders Beqanna with little interest in the current goings on of the world around him. Sure, he’d heard about the plague and all the chaos going down in Pangea, but he simply kept to himself as he preferred. Alexiel slips through the trees and shrubs, letting each one pass through him just so he doesn’t have to go around. He’s lazy to a fault, it seems.

But his aimless walk brings him to the beach and he recognizes the fresh corpse torn open on the sand like a bad dissection project. He blinks slowly, pauses enough to give light “Hm.” There’s a small child testing her little talons in the sand, then the corpse of what he assumes is its mother. Yikes. He follows along behind her at a distance as she begins a wandering of her own. Definitely his, he thinks when she phases through a tree.

Hey, weird little kid,” he calls as he briefly picks up his pace enough to reach her side. “Myrkari, I guess. Um.. You’re too young to be alone.

He leans down to sniff her curiously. She smells like afterbirth and blood. He’s seen mothers clean their newborns before but he really couldn’t get behind the idea of licking his strange demon-child. Still, he didn’t want her to be alone and in danger in times like these.

You can hang out with me for a while or I can find you a new mom. You can’t tear the next one apart though.

ALEXIEL

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the pale princess of a palace cracked, and now the kingdom comes; - by Alexiel - 11-04-2018, 08:41 PM