• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  go to hell for heaven's sake; any
    Scattered bodies flee across the meadow. He can feel the hunger calling out, lashing out for him to hunt those that run from the disease that is spreading. Sinner doesn’t answer the call so easily as he has done before. There is little thrill in the chase as they are already running. Able bodies moving too far in the distance, but perhaps also he is more stubborn to make the choice this time.

Then again, it seems a ready meal has already been chosen for him.

Curiously he peers at the young girl. A wolfish grin spread across his mandibles, revealing his carnivorous teeth. The hound is rather applauded by the way the young girl comes forward towards him, especially in the way that others scatter across the land.

The girl finds her voice though. A strength within her words are obvious, and he steps forward towards her in a predatory amble. “My, my,” he says with a deep voice, filled with dark amusement, “You are quite the bold little girl are you not?” A soft laugh is released through his canine teeth.

“Why should I run?” He tilts his head slightly at her curiosity. The hound moves around the girl, circling her slowly. His hollowed gaze studies her small figure. The hunger within him begs for him to go just a little closer, just a bit for him to take a nip out of her fresh flesh that basically was handed to him on a platter. But he holds himself back again. “The plague is nothing to be scared about. Chaos and destruction brings glory within it. Should it not be celebrated?”

Her next words only pull his wolfish grin even wider. “But being immune to the plague does not make you immune to me, little girl.” Sinner stops close to her right side, taking a step closer to get an inhale of her scent. “I could eat you alive right here and now.”

But a pity it would be to just simply kill her now when it is just getting started.
    character info: here | character reference: here

Currenly immune to the plague per Carnage's quest.

@[Valdis]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

Messages In This Thread
    go to hell for heaven's sake; any - by Sinner - 11-01-2018, 02:53 PM
    RE: go to hell for heaven's sake; any - by Valdis - 11-01-2018, 09:35 PM
    RE: go to hell for heaven's sake; any - by Sinner - 11-05-2018, 03:40 PM
    RE: go to hell for heaven's sake; any - by Valdis - 11-06-2018, 05:04 PM
    RE: go to hell for heaven's sake; any - by Sinner - 11-07-2018, 03:20 PM
    RE: go to hell for heaven's sake; any - by Valdis - 11-08-2018, 11:55 AM
    RE: go to hell for heaven's sake; any - by Sinner - 11-12-2018, 03:38 PM
    RE: go to hell for heaven's sake; any - by Valdis - 11-14-2018, 03:51 PM