• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

let's begin feeding the sickness; any
    Hearts will never be practical,
    until they can be unbreakable.
    (But I still want one.)

And in a flash came another stallion, winged and practically soaked in magic. The Tin Man could smell the shared blood between the new stallion and the filly: Her dad. Great, because he had not been looking forward to the idea of fighting Mr. Big-Ass Lizard by himself, if at all--but the relief got shoved into the back of his head by a foreign voice.

Male, loud with urgency, but half-directed (or just not practiced?). The only thing he could really parse out was GO, and a garbled direction to find... land. Go to the island? The stallion checked the shores. A clear stretch of sand with a darker edge of earth at the end, not too far but also very wet...

The Tin Man's nerves were already raw at the presence of the Big-Ass Lizard; soon they'd be frayed and he'd just start running, so he stepped next to the filly with a good few feet of separation, trying not to spook her. "Okay honey, your dad said to go to the island! Follow me, I won't leave you!"

The Tin Man

Messages In This Thread
    let's begin feeding the sickness; any - by End - 11-01-2018, 01:27 AM
    RE: let's begin feeding the sickness; any - by Tocca - 11-01-2018, 10:46 AM
    RE: let's begin feeding the sickness; any - by The Tin Man - 11-01-2018, 11:57 PM
    RE: let's begin feeding the sickness; any - by Tocca - 11-02-2018, 03:02 PM