• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Seas would rise when i gave the word; Graeme
    “Mmm, well if I don’t know I should ask right? Instead of just making assumptions?” A small tilt of her head as his obvious displeasure makes itself known. She wasn’t intentionally trying to upset him and if he had said he hadn’t wanted to talk about something she would have moved onto another subject. Her family had been a bit different and somehow she had gotten lost and separated from them. Really she didn’t even know if they were still here. There had been a lot of scary things happening back when she had disappeared. Just barely grown and just barely old enough to know enough about life to keep her safe, to keep her alive.

Now she was older, slightly wiser, but no less lonely without her family around. All those siblings she had had, and no doubt there had been more afterwards.

She has always been happy with her lot in life. She knows it could have been worse, much much worse. Being adopted by Eira and Weir had been the best thing to happen to her...well, no being abandoned by her birth mom had been the best thing. It lead to the rest of her life. So she had always had the positive attitude, always looking for the bright side of it.

“Oh, no I came here because it was a flat place to land and I mostly live here. I wander through the River and the Forest now and again but I like the Meadow too. In spring there are so many pretty flowers and small little honey bees. Oh and the butterflies!” She laughs.

“Flying is more than just flying.” She says, another small laugh, her wings flaring out. “It’s the world’s breath under your wings, lifting you, giving you something not everyone else has.” A gleam of happiness and excitement shines in her eyes. “It’s a gift and it’s to always be enjoyed.” She steps closer her lips touching his shoulder as she walks past him. “Come on. I’ll show you.” Her wings outspread once she gets past him and she starts to run until she is in the air.

She circles above him, just above the trees. “Come on Titus! It will be fun!” She laughs, her long wings outstretched as she dipped her wings around in another circle. A strong flap and she goes just a bit higher.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Seas would rise when i gave the word; Graeme - by Graeme - 12-09-2018, 01:25 PM