• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Seas would rise when i gave the word; Graeme
    titus
    one day it's here and then it's gone,
    how are you still holding on?

Something quick moves in the corner of his eye. He turns his gaze towards the moving object, quickly catching ahold of what comes at him with a quick speed. “What the hell,” he screams out, scrambling to get out of the way as the winged mare comes landing right where he just was.

It was too late though. He barely moved before being showered just a little with dirt and sod. Titus growls loudly back at the mare in reply to her laugh. A smile easily falls onto her black lips. The black mare attempts to apologize to him, but he is already on edge of irritation at the entire thing. “You could have killed me!” He says with a sharp tone, though his words are obviously being overdramatic.

“You really should watch where you are going.” He snorts softly at her. Did he really have to lecture someone on how to fly? He never had to do that to anyone because he just assumed everyone knew how to properly fly by the time they were adults. “Maybe instead of flying—” Titus steps back from the mare who insists on removing the dirt from his shoulder after his near-death event. “Do you mind?” He says boldly, narrowing his nutmeg gaze at the black mare.

Something felt way off about this mare, Titus decided by the way she suddenly started to look at him. Then she decides to call him pretty. The boy chokes, caught off guard by her words and compliment. She doesn’t even give him a chance to say anything and then starts circling him like he is some sort of interesting piece of something.

He doesn’t say anything. The boy is obviously too dazed by the way she speaks freely and moves easily around him. It isn’t until she stops in front of him again with her smile that he finally gets the words out of his mouth. “I’m Titus.” At least that was out now. “And thank you?” Except he wasn’t sure what to say about being called pretty.
    son of rome and porcia
    male, classic champagne appaloosa
    ocelot-shifting, wings, immortality
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Graeme]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Seas would rise when i gave the word; Graeme - by Titus - 11-05-2018, 04:57 PM