• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Shooting stars cannot fix the world - Jude
    peregrine jude
    i glow pink in the night in my room

The angelic looking mare is friendly enough - how could Jude not assume she is friendly, simply based off of her bright wings and pale appearance. She truly looks like if an ethereal being were to be made mortal, so the pink pegasus finds herself relaxing.

Ilma introduces herself, soothing whatever confusion Jude had initially. At the mention of Hyaline, she perks up, knowing the land to be an ally of Tephra. A small smile dares to cross her maw: finally, she feels less like a walking pumpkin and more like the fearless girl she was. She responds well to Ilma’s demeanor, shifting to one side to ease the discomfort of carrying her second weight.

Jude is quick to respond: “I’m as fine as anyone can be when they’re about to damn pop.”

Irritation seeps from her words - though none of it is quite aimed at the ivory woman. The pegasus sighs and dips her head.

“Though I suppose you mean with the news of the plague. Tephra is kind to me; it always has been. I don’t know if you’ve heard the news but,” and here she pauses, wondering if she should tell an ambassador of the news before the King himself, “Magnus is the new leader. I believe all of Tephra will fair well with his guidance.”

She pauses, just a moment for a breathe, and then finishes, “I go by Jude, by the way. How is Hyaline doing?”

i've been blossoming alone over you

@[Ilma] post plague it is! i figured we could just make it post-krom as well, so hyaline can learn of tephra's new leadership

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Shooting stars cannot fix the world - Jude - by peregrine jude - 11-04-2018, 06:51 PM