• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Look into the distance; any
    LOTHAR

calm will follow the storm as peace follows war

He had interrupted her, distracted her from the talent she had. She was playing with the sunlight as if it was talking back to her, something he did not understand but admired. As she drew to a halt and scanned over Lothar, she manipulated the sunlight and her pelt looked similar to his with the roan markings. A laugh escaped his maw impressive he says as he moves his maw trying to block the light for a brief moment, seeing if he too was able to play with it.

I'm Saffran she introduces herself, noting he could call her something else if he likes. He shrugs I think Saffran is pretty a smile following his response. It's light, you can't smell it she says and he quickly snaps his head back to its regular state Oh...of course he says, feeling silly for even thinking he could play with the light as well.

Where's your mom? I ditched mine she inquires, curious how he was out and about on his own. At first it striked a nerve, he was just newly abandoned by his mother, something he has yet to come to terms with fully. I live with my father he admits, trying to make it as least awkward as possible. My father is always busy with the kingdom, so it was easy to slip away. What kingdom do you live in? He asks, unable to detect a kingdom from scent he would have to simply ask where she was from.

@[Saffran]

Messages In This Thread
    Look into the distance; any - by Saffran - 10-08-2018, 03:12 AM
    RE: Look into the distance; any - by Lothar - 10-08-2018, 03:35 PM
    RE: Look into the distance; any - by Saffran - 10-12-2018, 07:58 AM
    RE: Look into the distance; any - by Lothar - 10-13-2018, 08:26 PM
    RE: Look into the distance; any - by Saffran - 10-14-2018, 06:30 AM