• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'm still not done; Arthas/Any Resident

Arthas
    Arthas could be hard to strike a conversation with, he was not only grumpier these days but he was never good at small talk. Today was a different day, this younger stallion was able to give some company to Arthas that he sought out, a conversation that did not seem forced on his end. Arthas inquires about the red stallions history, but he notes that he had never been apart of a kingdom. Interesting he thinks to himself, but further details the stallion had just recently arrived in beqanna Makes sense he mutters aloud. He was slightly honored to have Sylva be chosen for his first kingdom, first and hopefully only.

They continued to travel, the river was just a short distance away now. Lepis had extended an invite to Darrow, but the real question was, was he staying....or just checking out his options? Arthas inquires on his intentions of the kingdom, to a relief the red stallion was here to stay, a small smirk appeared on his maw. Glad to hear it he says, his gaze quickly flicks to the red stallion before returning to there surroundings.

Is there anything I should know? Darrow asks and Arthas was only curious exactly what he wants to know. The tall grass slowly faded until it was short grass overthrown by moist dirt, and soon enough the river was before them. Arthas wasted no time to lower his head into the cool water, it was refreshing as it trickled down his throat. I am not sure exactly what Lepis told you He says as he finished his drink, his orbs looking for Darrow's I really do not care what you do in your free time, we are a kingdom for hire, so if a task comes about I do expect the kingdom members to participate. He pauses for a breath of air You are more than welcome to be either a diplomat or a warrior for the kingdom, extra tasks such as stealing, mocking or visiting another kingdom will help you into a higher position. He tries to feel out the reaction of the younger stallion, was he eager to be something, or settle for just living here? Is there anything you are expecting? Perhaps a promise Lepis gave to him.

Dangerous Business

@[Darrow]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'm still not done; Arthas/Any Resident - by Arthas - 10-13-2018, 07:39 PM