• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

show me the way, i tire of child's play

Falling

He nearly chuckles with amusement at the girls response.  Red eyes watch as she seems to consider her next words more carefully and he is patient in his wait.  As he figured she was naive to the land in which she trespassed upon and the dangers that seeped from the lands core.  He answers her in a husky tone, "Not unless you wish to be one of us."  

Suddenly there is a voice coming from behind him.  It is not unfamiliar and so he does not even turn an eye towards the ghostly one.  He was never too sure just how the stallion inquired such an oddity but it was definitely useful in the art of espionage.  

A wicked grin curves what lips he has, at his comrades response.  They needed followers, worshippers and sacrifices.  Though the cream girl did not seem to have any apparent abilities, he did wonder if something festered deep within her.  "Worshippers of the Dark God of course.  The one who has given us this land to feed,"  he pauses briefly, "How will you feed her?"  Through the blood sacrifice of oneself or of others, the land was not picky, but it required subsistence to thrive.  The bays red eyes seem to glow in anticipation of which answer the filly would give.  Either one would satisfy them... 

Zain
    ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS

@[Rajanish]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: show me the way, i tire of child's play - by Zain - 11-06-2018, 09:49 PM