• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

show me the way, i tire of child's play

In Zain's younger years he had known kindness.  He had a loving mother and protective father, though their relationships were strained.  Mainly due to his straying from the path that was laid out for him.  Instead he rebelled every moment he could.  Disappearing for days on end, returning only to wreak more havoc on their simple lives.  Well, of what he thought was simple.  He truly didn't know his parents, just the facade they led on.  Once older, he began to realize just who they really were and thus, why he is how he is.  Sired of destruction and flame, what could go wrong?

So much, was the answer he finally knew.  Standing now, weakly, at the risen carcass of a cursed land.  One cast to the seas, drowned for its sins.  It was much like Taiga in that way.  The fairies giveth and the taketh on whatever whim fancies their mood.  His God was proven stronger and by the aid of his followers(or non- who really cares about them), his kingdom has risen once again.  His pitless eyes glow an eerie kind of red as he looks to what the kingdom offers him.  Bloated bodies lay dotted across the sands, most of sea life that had been trapped by the quick recede of water.  The others that had given themselves to the cause had left, though some may linger that he cannot see.

With a casual turn of his torn profile, he gazes across the desolate distances.  His only destestation would be the lack of plant life to poison, just for the sheer pleasure of doing so. He decides he should scout the lands, a shaky cough comes up dry in his throat.  The hoarse tone causes his ears to lay flat along his tangled length of mane as he begins to move forward.  His joints creaked and cracked with each labored motion, he needed health and soon.

With no living thing in site, he continues on his own.  Large cragged cliffs rise high above him to the left, a weak river twisted through the barren land of sand and salt below.  Unknowing of the pearled girl that looks down upon the valley he walked.  Her eyes full of wonder and soul full of spirit...

Zain
    ReBeL jUsT fOr KiCkS

@[Leokadia] I wasn't sure how to get him up the cliffs so she can come to him if she wants lol
    @[Rajanish] My glassy friend, come out come out wherever you are and play with us lol

Messages In This Thread
    RE: show me the way, i tire of child's play - by Zain - 10-08-2018, 09:02 PM