• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising - diplomats
    Karat
    Blood is Thicker than Water

It surprises her how quickly their movements stops.  Had she sounded that loud, or more bold than she realized?  It gives her the needed strength to straighten and raise her head just the slightest.  Lavender ears bending to find the mare defending her kingdom.  Assuring them their intent is harmless and they only wish to know more of Tephra, and most likely boast about Sylva's newfound purpose.  She questions silently everything she hears of Sylva.  Her chance to interject would not come at this moment as Magnus steps in.

Enough of her mind stopped spinning to catch the slight protective turn of the golden stag and the way diplomatic words oosed from his core.  A thought crosses her mind that perhaps he could teach her the ways of diplomacy, but she pushes it away for the time being.  There were other things at work here and she wasn't about to miss the navy tinted mares response.

Before the answer is given, Magnus turns to her with reassuring words.  That we cannot judge the masses by the actions of a few.  She understood this, so she holds immediate damnation of the hellish kingdom.  Instead she turns her lavender tinted eyes to the mare, and with a deep breath she attempts diplomacy, "My troubled history with Sylva is long, yes.  And I will hold only those responsible for the death of my mother accountable for their actions... Tell me, what have you done to ensure the senseless violence will be no longer?  Have those who committed these crimes been dealt with?  As Magnus said, how can any of us be sure these acts will not find us again?"  So many had gone missing from Tephra shores that year.  Who was to say the beast was not their new weapon?  "Tephra is a neutral kingdom and we do not seek vengeance.  Your contracts will be worthless here."

Her gaze flicks to Magnus, her heart was not thrumming in her ears any longer and her knees did not tremble with fear.  "Perhaps we should find my brothers, Kromium and Kwartz.  I am sure they would like to know of Sylva's visit..." 

@[Lepis] @[magnus] sorry this took so long and it is total poop.  I can't concentrate with Magnus sexy pic staring at me XD  I slipped in Kwartz name too Wink

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - diplomats - by Lepis - 10-02-2018, 06:49 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - diplomats - by Karat - 10-23-2018, 07:29 PM