• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising - diplomats
    Karat
    Blood is Thicker than Water

She feels as but a fly on the wall to their conversation.  A nervous but kind smile plastered on her pale lips.  She wasn't used to this diplomatic thing yet and the seriousness of its purpose overwhelmed her, so she was mildly happy with being a fly.

She listens quietly as the mare states her name and place within their worlds.  It doesn't take anymore than that announcement for her lips to go flat and eyes to go wide.  Though the mare before them looked harmless, the affiliation with a kingdom that has caused her so much heartache, heavies her thoughts.  Her heart begins to pound and her breathing draws shallow.  A slight tremble of her knees sends her stumbling backwards even as the golden stallion is making light of the situation between them.  Did he not know what Sylva was?  What terrors it has plagued on these lands and Beqanna's people? The lives lost, her mother's life? A gasp escapes her maw just as he finishes inviting the Sylvan into their home.  Her voice is weakened but she cries out in protest, "No!" Her lavender tinted head shakes gently as she finds her throat dry of more words.  Attempting to steady herself and calm her mind, she leans forward slightly.  "I...I am...sorry, but you can't come in farther,"  her silver eyes turn and plead the golden stallion for reconsideration.  He must know the history and the potential threats to their lives Sylva held, right?... 

@[Lepis] @[magnus] so ya... idk what this is lol just go with it

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - diplomats - by Lepis - 10-02-2018, 06:49 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - diplomats - by Karat - 10-06-2018, 06:49 PM