• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising - diplomats
    Karat
    Blood is Thicker than Water

It is not often that she wanders this near to the borders.  She knows her brother and the others patrol them, but on a day like today she finds her hooves leading her directionless mind. 

Kwartzs return has somewhat shocked her and perhaps she thinks that if she wanders far enough, she will cross paths with others that have vanished from her life.  Ketzia, Kylin and her father being the only ones she has no proof are not dead.  She will never see her mother alive and well again, this is all she is certain of.  Though the name of the murderous being that killed her mother is still unknown, it had always been suspected that Sylva had executed the emerald bay mare. 

Her trajectory leads her towards the south just in time to catch a glimpse of something falling from the sky like a star off course.  She stops to listen, lavender ears tipped forward.  No loud clatter comes and so she continues forward with a quick pace.  

"Hello?"

A foreign voice calls out.  Uncertainty plagues her mind suddenly, so much so she contemplates turning around and leaving, but when her view settles on the figure it is a smallish winged horse of gold and navy that appears.  A new boldness creeps up within her and she continues her approach.  

She isn't far when another golden horse arrives but by now she has been spotted by both and an exit would look silly.  So she gulpes the fear down her throat once more and pushes forward, slowing to a stop a reasonable distance from them both.  This stallion is familiar to her in only a way that she has seen him around and knows that Krom seeks counsel from him.  Maybe it is best he has come along the stranger as well.

"Good afternoon to you both," She offers with a kind smile.  The stallion, she has overheard, has already inquired of the newcomer needing help, and so she does not repeat it.  "I am Karat, Krom's twin sister," she states simply and without any underlying meaning.  With forward tilted ears she listens for the winged mares response to the stags question...

@[Lepis]

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising - diplomats - by Lepis - 10-02-2018, 06:49 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising - diplomats - by Karat - 10-02-2018, 09:17 PM