• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

All good things are wild and free; any
    "My brother's name is Koko," Warlight volunteers with a slight bob of her head.

Koko and Kiko - she pairs the names together mentally and an amused smile makes its way onto her pale lips.  "Well, one of my brothers. I have a bunch of siblings," she says with a tone that doesn't quite hide the pride she feels when talking about her family. 

Kiko seems content to keep the generous distance between them, but Will is emboldened by the new mares friendly demeanor.  She steps forward, extending her muzzle in greeting, and for an exchange of scents. There was so much to learn about this stranger. "What about you, do you have a family? Where are you from?" 
    [Image: Warlightpageddoll1.png]

Messages In This Thread
    All good things are wild and free; any - by Kiko - 10-01-2018, 04:33 PM
    RE: All good things are wild and free; any - by Warlight - 10-02-2018, 07:00 PM