• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A quiz for everyone except Nev.
    YOU:
    How old are you? 27
    What is your middle name? Jeike. THAT’S RIGHT my name is a contamination
    If you had to paint your house (or place of living) one colour what would it be? White because I don’t want it to be hideous and it matches with every other colourful thing that I would put in it.
    On a scale of 1-10 how stinky are your farts? Depends on the day
    Caves or mountains? No. I don’t wanna die. (I am afraid of heights.)
    Cliff jumping or scuba diving? Still don’t wanna die.
    Did you used to write in such a way that made using the word 'labia' somehow acceptable? I don’t think I have... yet.
    How long have you been at BQ? Pfft I am the real baby here
    If you could go back to one version, what would it be? I have only seen this one. And peeked at th Excel one which is funny but no this one is fine.
    Alternatively, what colour would you want the next version to be? Sunset (or Sunrise) because that actually is a colour now
    What do you think the one thing people know you for/remember you for is, on this site specifically? Um. I don’t think I want to know.
    What's your preferred shoe wear? Ankle boots, or do slippers count? Or just warm socks? I actually hate shoes because the shoes hate my feet.
    Dresses or pants? I would say dresses but then they go be cold and impractical for work and lack pockets so I am forever disappointed :|
    What's your favourite part about yourself? Physically, personality wise? Idk maybe my eyes since they do the chaneleon thing and also I don’t need glasses
    Cats or dogs? Dogs because they actually listen
    Is your tongue comfortable in your mouth right now? It is. It wasn’t the first time I read this question though, so you won.
    Do you have any Weird Cool Body Things???? Like extra fingers or half a toe? Tell me. :| No but ny feet are super long but then super slim also which is annoying.
    Do you like making your ponies have angst, or would you rather feel good plots? Um. Angst for development, then a good plot to patch them up. Maybe some more angst later.
    Okay angst then.
    What is your most dark writing on this site? Smut, torture, murder, etc? I have not gone that far I think.
    What is the writing you're most proud of on this site? Idk maybe Ilma’s rants because they are fun and unexpected
    Which kingdom do you think you would be in, if you were in BQ? Probably Hyaline but then it is cold so maybe Ischia. Hide in there like Kylin.
    What is your first memory of BQ? First impression? I came here and sid wrote Kag to me so yeah. Also she got me to PMP a certain character that I can’t shake. So I guess Sid is my first impression.
    Do you stalk the Q&A and updates boards or is that just me? Updates yes, Q&A sometimes.
    Do you want to be a published author? If you could make that magically happen, maybe
    What's one Really Cool Thing about yourself? Idk I never said I was cool
    Did you have any fun hobbies/sports back in high school/college? Define ‘fun’. I was so boring.
    If you could have on trait from BQ for yourself, which would it be and why? Maybe some kind of elemental manipulation. Let it goooo

YOUR CHARACTERS:
    Do you have any characters that were supposed to be a random breeding and ended up being your main?
    I have only random-bred one and he’s not my main, at all. I struggle writing him.
    If you could meet one of your characters in real life, who would it be and why? Ilma would definitely be my friend
    Which of your characters do you think you could kill in hand to hand combat with? I mean, hypothetically. With? Oh, anyone. They all have this rage, y’know xD which is also why I could not kill anyone of them. They’d win. Ugh.
    Which character of yours do you find the absolute cutest? Tähti, and maybe Saffran but I haven’t written her yet
    The most lovable? Kyveli
    The least lovable? Maiko
    The most annoying? Leilan (SURPRISE)
    If you had to choose one character to write forever and no other one, which would you pick? Leilan I think. But Ilma and Tähti are great runner-ups.
    Which character is the most like you? I am a mix between Ilma and Leilan I think. Maybe Tähti would then come closest?
    Which character is the least like you? Uhm. They all have something...
    Which character has been around the longest and why haven't you killed them yet? Ilma and WHO WOULD DARE KILL HER and she’s not that old yet anyway
    If you could make everyone thread with one character of yours, which would it be? Leilan makes the best match for that kind of thing.
    Oh wait I already started on that.

OTHER CHARACTERS:
    Which character do you secretly have a massive, throbbing crush on? (If I can admit to it so can you)
    I am totally in love with Solace and Breckin but if you mean male crush because of heterosexuality then Castile, or Svedka.
    Which character makes you want to scream? (You can interpret why you're screaming) Uhm, does Leilan count
    Otherwise Lepis because she has more anger than sass at some points and I wonder why she doesn’t just fight everyone because I feel that would untighten her :|
    Which character do you see on the 'recent posts' board and literally compulsively have to read whatever they wrote? I read all
    Which character is the most bad ass and why? If Carnage and Scorch had a baby then that one
    If you had to play match maker with the current leaders, who would end up with who? I ship Bane with almost literally everyone except Breckin because she is too loyal even though Leilan doesn’t deserve all her love but hey I still love it.
    Favourite mare, now or ever? Now, Breckin. Ever? Maybe Scorch. Yeah, maybe.
    Favourite stallion, now or ever? Arthas I think. I mean he’s such a lovely douchebag.
    Compliment at least five characters from different players, go! (I had demands on discord to say specific names but HERE I'VE DONE YOU ALL A FAVOUR AND LEFT IT OPEN ENDED)
    I wish you had given me the names that would be so much easier because now I first need to think of names
    Klaudius: he’s written so well that I have killing urges, no shame. Good gob.
    Rhaegor: absolutely the cutest and he should go recruit some more.
    Chryseis: on second thought she is more cute than Rhae and I love that she inadvertedly takes after her dad :|
    Amorette: I adore everything on her; you rock.
    Wolfbane: you don’t need compliments because you already know how awesome you are
    Breckin: take all Bane’s compliments because you deserve them but refuse to acknowledge it.

OTHER PLAYERS:
    Say something about three other players that explain the very first thing you think of when you think of them. For example Nev is stinky (and I love her).
    Sid why is there so much stink in this quiz, I am starting to suspect...
    Who makes your heart go "!!!!!!!" when they pop up in Cbox? Sapph and Neo and Vi. Kortnee. Because they are here when I am awake okay I just want attention
    If you could choose one place for all the BQ players to meet, where would it be? I love the disney world idea so why aren’t we there yet
    Who HAVE you met and where and how because I want to know? I haven’t Sad
    Who do you think you could wrestle with and be pretty evenly matched? Sapph maybe. She comes off as tiny and timid to me OH WAIT you said evenly not beat. Maybe radar then.
    If you could go horse back riding with one other player who would it be? I think Sapph lives closest by so... but I never rode so anyone would be a good teacher
    Who have you spoken to most since starting at BQ? Avion
    Who do you not talk to that much but absolutely ADORE? Trick question I adore everyone
    If you could make some players come back who would they be (in light of this huge wave of oldies coming back)? I don’t know oldies but I am glad my secret wishes have summoned splash and drom
    If you were playing 7 minutes in heaven with the BQ gals, who would you be stuck in that closet with :|
    Whose rants do you stalk the most? I do not think stalking is appropriate on the rant board
    If you could be a bridesmaid in a player's wedding, whose would it be? I would gladly accept anyone’s offer
    Who is the sassiest? Kahzie’s ponies, but Sid in general
    Who is the sweetest? Sapphire
    Who is the loveliest? What’s the difference?
    Who is the stinkiest? Since you’re talking stinky things so much, definitely Sid.
    Who writes the best smut? I’m not judging smut with all these oldies around
    Who should host a quest? Sid
    Who writes the best angst? All angst is good
    Who do you wish you wrote with more? Colby
    Say a gazillion things about all the people you haven't mentioned yet!
    Um hello we already have Discord for that and you know I talk too much

BONUS QUESTIONS:
    Which BQ family is your favourite? Scortoni but like only because I’m in it
    Whose lines do you drool over? I haven’t been around long enough but I am amazed at Wolfbane’s lines
    Do you spend hours looking in the member database at lines or traits? No but yes, I forget what ponies have and have to go check ugh just put it in the profile people pleeeaase
    If you could say one thing to our amazing officers what would it be? Teach me the magic of being so patient because I am too silly and just throw all the possibilities at you
    If your character knew what memes were which would be their favourite? Idk maybe the girl that set the house on fire
    What is your favourite meme? Socially awkward penguin
    Do you have social media that we can stalk you on?? I have FB but I doubt your stalking would succeed because I hardly ever post things
    For the love of god say something nice about people because I am getting HARASSED for not asking for specifics
    No
    Favourite quest?
    Anything that’s not a knockout honestly
    If you could host a quest what would it be about? I already did :| your turn first. But probably season-thened
    Do you want !rank to display your rank on discord? Always
    What is your love language? I look, I touch, I make weirdo faces others don’t really ever see.

Messages In This Thread
    A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Sid - 09-23-2018, 05:44 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by laura - 09-23-2018, 06:26 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Radar - 09-23-2018, 06:30 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by devin - 09-23-2018, 08:38 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Sid - 09-23-2018, 10:10 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Bruja - 09-23-2018, 10:17 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Nev - 09-23-2018, 11:41 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Leah - 09-24-2018, 02:38 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Lydia - 09-24-2018, 04:50 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by taz - 09-24-2018, 05:13 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Neo - 09-25-2018, 10:17 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Cassi - 09-28-2018, 06:16 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Vanilla Custard - 10-01-2018, 05:05 AM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Jassal - 10-01-2018, 11:07 AM