• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A quiz for everyone except Nev.
    YOU:
    How old are you?

What is your middle name?
    Alexandra

If you had to paint your house (or place of living) one colour what would it be?
    White. I'm basic. But you can also include pretty much any color in or around the home so...

On a scale of 1-10 how stinky are your farts?
    10. I make my boyfriend gag and say "WHYYY?"

Caves or mountains?
    Mountains.

Cliff jumping or scuba diving?
    Both. I can't choose between one or the other. I equally enjoy both.

Did you used to write in such a way that made using the word 'labia' somehow acceptable?
    Surprisingly no. I had difficulty understanding that type of lingo when younger and still kind of do.

How long have you been at BQ?
    16 years

If you could go back to one version, what would it be?
    I loved the lavender and white version.

Alternatively, what colour would you want the next version to be?
    Green.

What do you think the one thing people know you for/remember you for is, on this site specifically?
    Demian. Or that one time I held a raid and it tied.

What's your preferred shoe wear?
    Forest green converse (daily life), combat work boots (work life)

Dresses or pants?
    Pants. Always.

What's your favourite part about yourself? Physically, personality wise?
    Eyes (physical), Dry sense of humor (Personality)

Cats or dogs?
    Both. I grew up with 6 dogs and 6 cats in the home at all times after being adopted. I now have 3 dogs and 2 cats of my own.

Is your tongue comfortable in your mouth right now?
    Yes.

Do you have any Weird Cool Body Things???? Like extra fingers or half a toe? Tell me. :|
    My head is shaved. Does this count?

Do you like making your ponies have angst, or would you rather feel good plots?
    Good plots. Let there be fire and brimstone or love and desire. Exciting plots are the drive to keep a good muse flowing.

What is your most dark writing on this site? Smut, torture, murder, etc?
    When tannor was born I explained what his life would have been like as a human where he was a serial killer and his demon was coming after him to kill him and drag him to the underworld. It was pretty dark and I got a few messages on fb asking if I was ok.

What is the writing you're most proud of on this site?
    My writing with demian and that one tannor birth post. And the start to my book I've slowly worked on in rants about how my shit period of life started.

Which kingdom do you think you would be in, if you were in BQ?
    Fuck. That's a good question since I haven't been around. I'm honestly not certain.

What is your first memory of BQ? First impression?
    I cant remember how I found it but i remember thinking this was cool and a haunted it for like a month before joining and always deleted the history because i used my dads computer and thought he'd think i was a nut job. (Fun fact: he now knows about bq and when im home on the computer he asks if im writing my horsies)

Do you stalk the Q&A and updates boards or is that just me?
    Every time I get on. I'm nosey.

Do you want to be a published author?
    Venge tells me I have the talent, but I don't have the confidence. Well it's actually more like I don't want to be told my writing is shit on a totally public level because I'd shrivel up into raisin form and never leave my house again.

What's one Really Cool Thing about yourself?
    I chose adoption for my daughter and survived a horribly abusive relationship with her father. While I was pretty broken for 3 years, I started to heal and I now tall to groups of young girls about the warning signs of abusive relationships, how to seek help, and how to free themselves.

Did you have any fun hobbies/sports back in high school/college?
    Horseback Riding, Soccer, Band &
    Music (Trumpet/Percussion/Saxophone/Violin), Drawing

If you could have one trait from BQ for yourself, which would it be and why?
    Immortality. I would want to be witness to how the world evolves.

YOUR CHARACTERS:
    Do you have any characters that were supposed to be a random breeding and ended up being your main?
    Clytemnestra

If you could meet one of your characters in real life, who would it be and why?
    Demian. I'd want to learn from him how to be so patient.

Which of your characters do you think you could kill in hand to hand combat with? I mean, hypothetically.
    Demian. He was the only character I played that didn't enjoy fighting for shit.

Which character of yours do you find the absolute cutest?
    Tuck

The most lovable?
    Demian

The least lovable?
    Tannor

The most annoying?
    Ronald

If you had to choose one character to write forever and no other one, which would you pick?
    Tannor. He has the most ability to morph in so many ways over time.

Which character is the most like you?
    Clytemnestra. Sarcastic, dry humor, no time for bullshit but kind and caring under her tough exterior

Which character is the least like you?
    Tannor. I don't hold onto and mold anger the way he does. I also refuse to be haunted by my past or any "demons".

Which character has been around the longest and why haven't you killed them yet?
    Nestiniayde. She was my first. She can wither into dust before I kill her off.

If you could make everyone thread with one character of yours, which would it be?
    Good question. Probably tannor. That would be fun.

OTHER CHARACTERS:
    Which character do you secretly have a massive, throbbing crush on? (If I can admit to it so can you)
    Kennedy

Which character makes you want to scream? (You can interpret why you're screaming)
    Caw. Mainly screaming because she's a badass.

Which character do you see on the 'recent posts' board and literally compulsively have to read whatever they wrote?
    Magnus

Which character is the most bad ass and why?
    But there are so many...

If you had to play match maker with the current leaders, who would end up with who?
    I'm not around enough to do this. Sad

Favourite mare, now or ever?
    Kennedy (Past), Caw (Now)

Favourite stallion, now or ever?
    Set

Compliment at least five characters from different players, go! (I had demands on discord to say specific names but HERE I'VE DONE YOU ALL A FAVOUR AND LEFT IT OPEN ENDED)
    Caw: you are such a strong, intimidating woman who dont take no shit. Keep that up. Be an inspiration.
    Scorch: You have evolved in such amazing ways. Your strength is admirable. I pretty much adore you.
    Brennan: your loyalty, your hard work, your ability to be accepting is on a different level.
    Set: you're a god damn bad ass.
    Vulgaris: I've pretty much stalked you every time you are around. You have all my compliments. You're a pony hunk. Plsstay.

OTHER PLAYERS:
    Say something about three other players that explain the very first thing you think of when you think of them. For example Nev is stinky (and I love her).
    Venge: BESTIEEE.
    Sam: I'm so glad we are talking again and that you're back around. This makes me happy.
    Sid: venge's and i's little sister that we have pretty much adopted.

Who makes your heart go "!!!!!!!" when they pop up in Cbox?
    i saw kahea the other day and my brain did that. So glad to see other oldies are around again. But other than that I'm not in cbox much, if ever.

If you could choose one place for all the BQ players to meet, where would it be?
    Vegas. We can be classy and trashy without judgement, hayy.

Who HAVE you met and where and how because I want to know?
    Nobody in person Sad

Who do you think you could wrestle with and be pretty evenly matched?
    Venge - we are both scrappy :|

If you could go horse back riding with one other player who would it be?
    Venge. I dont think she has ever been riding.

Who have you spoken to most since starting at BQ?
    Vanessa and Venge.

Who do you not talk to that much but absolutely ADORE?
    Sam, Sid, Toli, Abby, Butterfli...this is a long list and I was not ready.

If you could make some players come back who would they be (in light of this huge wave of oldies coming back)?
    Vanessa, Maat & Hels (I'm not 100% sure who all is back)

If you were playing 7 minutes in heaven with the BQ gals, who would you be stuck in that closet with :|
    Nobody, because I'd make an excuse to poop and leave the room because I am a socially awkward idiot. It took me 4 dates to basic kiss my now boyfriend.

Whose rants do you stalk the most?
    Everyone's. Im nosey.

If you could be a bridesmaid in a player's wedding, whose would it be?
    Venge. This has already been discussed.

Who is the sassiest?
    Venge

Who is the sweetest?
    Tiny

Who is the loveliest?
    All of you

Who is the stinkiest?
    Me. I work with death.

Who writes the best smut?
    Idek. I don't read it. Im lame.

Who should host a quest?
    Sid.

Who writes the best angst?
    Jenger

Who do you wish you wrote with more?
    Everyone... And I do try but I'm so busy it hurts.

Say a gazillion things about all the people you haven't mentioned yet!
    I love all of you times a gazillion infinity.

BONUS QUESTIONS:
    Which BQ family is your favourite?
    The entire BQ family. Oh wait. You mean ponies don't you. Scorch family.

Whose lines do you drool over?
    Anything in venge's closet. Her characters are amazing.

Do you spend hours looking in the member database at lines or traits?
    Actually, yes.

If you could say one thing to our amazing officers what would it be?
    Ya'll do so much for everyone on this site and even if we don't express our thanks and gratitufe enough, please know that it is always there, even on our grumpiest days.

If your character knew what memes gifs were which would be their favourite?

What is your favourite meme gif?

Do you have social media that we can stalk you on??
    I'm on a lot of bq people's facebooks. Most of my posts are public so you don't even have to add me to stalk if sneaky creeping is more your style.

For the love of god say something nice about people because I am getting HARASSED for not asking for specifics
    Something nice about people. Jk. You're all wonderfully talented writers and I adore you all.

Favourite quest?
    The one where demian got jurassic park defect and saw dinos everywhere.

If you could host a quest what would it be about?
    Ponies turning to humans and being thrust into 80's east LA.

Do you want !rank to display your rank on discord?
    I'm not on the discord yet. But who knows.

What is your love language?
    Awkward Stuttering. Trolol.
    Nah, I'd say my love language is pretty much giving blunt advice. I don't care if I hurt feelings. If you're fucking up, I'm going to speak up because I dont want to see people I care about and or love go down the drain. I want to see them be successful. So if I take the time to be a bit of a dick when you're wrecking yourself, it usually means I care. I wont be a dick to people I don't give 2 shits about.

♞ status: active, slow

Messages In This Thread
    A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Sid - 09-23-2018, 05:44 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by laura - 09-23-2018, 06:26 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Radar - 09-23-2018, 06:30 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by devin - 09-23-2018, 08:38 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Sid - 09-23-2018, 10:10 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Bruja - 09-23-2018, 10:17 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Nev - 09-23-2018, 11:41 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Leah - 09-24-2018, 02:38 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Lydia - 09-24-2018, 04:50 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by taz - 09-24-2018, 05:13 PM