• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A quiz for everyone except Nev.
    YOU:
    How old are you?

27 aka old enough :|

What is your middle name?

elizabeth.

If you had to paint your house (or place of living) one colour what would it be?

I’m super into all the greys at present.

On a scale of 1-10 how stinky are your farts?

sid’s right, it’s definitely a 10. my husband may even attest to an 11.

Caves or mountains?

mountains.

Cliff jumping or scuba diving?

cliff jumping! I find the idea of scuba diving a bit disconcerting.

Did you used to write in such a way that made using the word 'labia' somehow acceptable?

ew. sadly I’m pretty sure I was around to see it used, but I’m 98% positive I never did myself. I will own up to using “dials” and “audits” for ears though, which is also sad.

How long have you been at BQ?

gross… since like 2006 off and on?!

If you could go back to one version, what would it be?

probably the lavender and white version. but also scab because those were my glory days when it came to actual activity haha

Alternatively, what colour would you want the next version to be?

I like the blue we’ve got going on.

What do you think the one thing people know you for/remember you for is, on this site specifically?

since I haven’t been around in a long time, right now it’s probably for the fact that I’m sid’s older sister lol. or for kagerou.

What's your preferred shoe wear?

barefoot or flip flops.

Dresses or pants?

…how about nude.

What's your favourite part about yourself? Physically, personality wise?

um everyone compliments my smile/teeth. also I’m great at laughing at my own jokes when nobody else will.

Cats or dogs?

both! but I own a precious angel face cat named veda <33

Is your tongue comfortable in your mouth right now?

it’s great thanks Tongue

Do you have any Weird Cool Body Things???? Like extra fingers or half a toe? Tell me. :|

I used to claim I had an extra ankle but I think it’s just a weird bony callus or something?

Do you like making your ponies have angst, or would you rather feel good plots?

I like angst but I also love happy endings.

What is your most dark writing on this site? Smut, torture, murder, etc?

ermmm definitely eel waaaaay back when. he was a strange little creep and like. greasy. very wormtongue from LOTR.

What is the writing you're most proud of on this site?

idk, it varies from post to post but overall probably kagerou.

Which kingdom do you think you would be in, if you were in BQ?

I don’t know the new ones well enough but probably the dale, or else just straight up meadow bum.

What is your first memory of BQ? First impression?

I remember joining because Faith brought me and I was super intimidated by all the greatness.

Do you stalk the Q&A and updates boards or is that just me?

I’ve taken a gander.

Do you want to be a published author?

pretty much a lifelong dream but probably won’t come to fruition because #whohastimeforthat.

What's one Really Cool Thing about yourself?

I’m with nev on this one, my baby boy is 100% the coolest thing about me.
    I guess I’ve traveled to like 25+ different countries but Joel is still cooler so Smile

Did you have any fun hobbies/sports back in high school/college?

I played on a women’s tackle football team as a linebacker in high school and friggin loved every second. my team’s nickname for me was mcnasty >:]

If you could have on trait from BQ for yourself, which would it be and why?

probably telepathy because then I wouldn’t have to find actual words to speak and communication which I sometimes suck at would be made a whole lot easier. or wings because who doesn’t want to be a bird.

YOUR CHARACTERS:
    Do you have any characters that were supposed to be a random breeding and ended up being your main?

well not necessarily random breeding, but kagerou was a PMP and she has been the root of a lot of my other mains so myeah.

If you could meet one of your characters in real life, who would it be and why?

rharian or kora because I feel like they just need a hug.

Which of your characters do you think you could kill in hand to hand combat with? I mean, hypothetically.

I mean I feel like rayelle seems like an easy win but she’d actually put up a good fight and keep things interesting.

Which character of yours do you find the absolute cutest?

rayelle was an adorable young’un. her and riagan were actually the cutest together.

The most lovable?

rayelle.

The least lovable?

rharian really screwed the pooch when it came to love but like. people still loved him so.

The most annoying?

rharian again but in the best way.

If you had to choose one character to write forever and no other one, which would you pick?

THIS QUESTION IS HARD.

Which character is the most like you?

…probably rayelle if I’m honest (#happyclutz) but also there are bits and pieces of me in every character I think.

Which character is the least like you?

zharek when I played him ‘cause I was going for evil badass and let’s face it I am an angel. xD

Which character has been around the longest and why haven't you killed them yet?

I feel like this doesn’t apply to me because I have killed old characters and they stay dead :|

If you could make everyone thread with one character of yours, which would it be?

well considering I only have two on the go let’s just say either of them. but also that sounds like an intimidating to-do list and I’m the slowest poster alive so you’ve been warned.

OTHER CHARACTERS:
    I will copy Nev’s *DISCLAIMER* as I’ve been away for years and have only just started getting back into the swing of things, so I also barely know anyone except the golden oldies (<333), but I can’t wait to stalk everyone more!

Which character do you secretly have a massive, throbbing crush on? (If I can admit to it so can you)

ugh I’ve had so many. atrox, dempsey, magnus (you write ‘em good lulu). kratos. riagan. errant. dovev seems great! trekk. gendry. rhaegor is such a cutie patootie.

Which character makes you want to scream? (You can interpret why you're screaming)

nazul and tatter both made kagerou want to scream so I guess by extension, me too bwahaha xD
    also sid I’m sorry but I still cringe to read names like craggle and crugglebug and cringle and pringle and WHATEVER OTHER NONSENSICAL NAMES YOU DARE TO COME UP WITH hahaha <333

Which character do you see on the 'recent posts' board and literally compulsively have to read whatever they wrote?

historically I’ve been a sucker for anything laura/aeris/sid/kyra/kahzie/hels/kuna/nev/sam/venge and I’m sure I will add to the list once I’ve gotten to know more of you lovely newer people <333

Which character is the most bad ass and why?

scorch because she don’t give af and she’s like possibly the ugliest pony there ever was and yet somehow manages to prolifically reproduce regardless Tongue (best hairless rat horse everrrr).

If you had to play match maker with the current leaders, who would end up with who?

[hides]

Favourite mare, now or ever?

twinge and anaxarete way back when, scorch, asterix was hilarious, oksana, svetlana, nativity, straia, alysanne, shiya, quark, brunhild, lyric, pyxis, lea, ea, rhy, katriel was a badass, echion, lucrezia, kagerus, UGH MUST I GO ON.

Favourite stallion, now or ever?

rodrik, atrox, lion, vanquish, kratos, errant, skellig was great way back when, brennen, magnus, kavi, riagan, khaedrik <333, rhaegor aweee, simeon’s back yayyyy, I’m currently stalking hurricane, abysm seems really cool. YOU GUYS YOU ALL ROCK OKAY?!

Compliment at least five characters from different players, go! (I had demands on discord to say specific names but HERE I'VE DONE YOU ALL A FAVOUR AND LEFT IT OPEN ENDED)

* KERRIGAN has some lovely writing that I may or may not have stalked recently.
    * SOLACE is beautifully written omg.
    * WOOLF like let’s be real he’s also making the crush list.
    * ISLE so prettyyyyy <3333
    * ELEKTRUM I’ve also read recently and have much ogle for. (yes I said much ogle).
    *(bonus #6!)NORTH makes me excited to have kahea back.

OTHER PLAYERS:
    Say something about three other players that explain the very first thing you think of when you think of them. For example Nev is stinky (and I love her).

KYRA so sweet and talented and kind and helpful and I MISS YOUR WRITING <333
    CASSI you still intimidate me but also teach me krav? okthxbai
    AVION I don’t know you well yet but you were so lovely and gracious to me when I came back and you’re also a nurse so like. I feel ya girl #nurselyfe

Who makes your heart go "!!!!!!!" when they pop up in Cbox?

ALL YOU CRAZIES let’s be real.

If you could choose one place for all the BQ players to meet, where would it be?

I second Disneyland but also leah just mentioned a girls trip to a cabin and now I feel like we should definitely all meet in the wilderness and see what kind of wonderful chaos ensues.

Who HAVE you met and where and how because I want to know?

well we all know sid is my baby sister and my husband and I met Sarah in NYC once (yes he knows I play fake ponies from time to time and no he does not understand but he still loves me <333).

Who do you think you could wrestle with and be pretty evenly matched?

COME AT ME BRO I’LL TAKE YOU ALL ON. xD

If you could go horse back riding with one other player who would it be?

any of you! ugh also that makes me wanna go riding like right meow.

Who have you spoken to most since starting at BQ?

well I mean sid is a blood relative so I guess I talk to her [eyeroll] jk ily. but I love talking to any and all of you because you’re all hilarious and everyone kills me with their amazing writing.

Who do you not talk to that much but absolutely ADORE?

pretty much everybody because I’ve been gone so long and it’s so nice to be back with y’all <333

If you could make some players come back who would they be (in light of this huge wave of oldies coming back)?

faith, tinsel, maat, amandalynn, kyra should write again ( >:] ), ugh I dunno EVERYONE SHOULD COME BACK. join usssssssss.

If you were playing 7 minutes in heaven with the BQ gals, who would you be stuck in that closet with :|

excuse you?

Whose rants do you stalk the most?

I haven’t really stalked rants recently I’ll be honest.

If you could be a bridesmaid in a player's wedding, whose would it be?

I feel like saying venge for some reason?!

Who is the sassiest?

omg you are all so sassy don’t even. xD

Who is the sweetest?

Vi is like really really sweet, I can tell already.

Who is the loveliest?

everyone :|

Who is the stinkiest?

me :| but probably sid’s burps second.

Who writes the best smut?

sorry folks I don’t read the smut :|

Who should host a quest?

[hides]

Who writes the best angst?

I feel like nev and also laura :|

Who do you wish you wrote with more?

jassal and jenjen, kristin and radar and insane :| much admire. many stalk.

Say a gazillion things about all the people you haven't mentioned yet!

I WANT TO GET TO KNOW EVERYONE I DON’T KNOW YET so if I haven’t mentioned you please know I look forward to doing that!

BONUS QUESTIONS:
    Which BQ family is your favourite?

UGH THIS QUESTION. twinge/atrox, kagerou/rhaego (100% bias but sorrynotsorry), scortoni, learrant, maksana… #bloodalliance way back when and all the dramarama that happened there.

Whose lines do you drool over?

um like everyone?

Do you spend hours looking in the member database at lines or traits?

like way too much of my already very limited time yes.

If you could say one thing to our amazing officers what would it be?

you guys are fantastic and creative and keep us all in line and it’s awesome that you’ve created such a wonderful space for all of us freaky fake pony people to nerd out together.

If your character knew what memes were which would be their favourite?

I don’t really meme… I’m old and lame.

What is your favourite meme?

as above.

Do you have social media that we can stalk you on??

my.wanderingheart on insta (prepare for baby overload because I’m pretty sure that’s all I’ll ever post ever again).

For the love of god say something nice about people because I am getting HARASSED for not asking for specifics

EVERYONE STOP HARASSING SID.
    <333
    also thank you for all the wonderful compliments and flattery received through this quiz, it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside and as previously stated YOU ALL ROCK.

Favourite quest?

I heart the dragon quest kagerou did and also the seasons quest with kora was so much fun!

If you could host a quest what would it be about?

I DON’T HAVE TIME FOR HOSTING QUESTS YOU FOOL. must concentrate on getting out actual posts because god knows I need all the help I can get there bwaha.

Do you want !rank to display your rank on discord?

I’ve come to terms with being bottom of the pile so climb on up you hooligans.

What is your love language?

I LOVE LOVE. ALL OF IT.

Messages In This Thread
    A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Sid - 09-23-2018, 05:44 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by laura - 09-23-2018, 06:26 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Radar - 09-23-2018, 06:30 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by devin - 09-23-2018, 08:38 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Sid - 09-23-2018, 10:10 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Bruja - 09-23-2018, 10:17 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Nev - 09-23-2018, 11:41 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Leah - 09-24-2018, 02:38 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Lydia - 09-24-2018, 04:50 PM