• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A quiz for everyone except Nev.
    YOU:
    How old are you? 27
    What is your middle name? Suzanne
    If you had to paint your house (or place of living) one colour what would it be? Inside or outside? Outside, yellow. Inside, blue.
    On a scale of 1-10 how stinky are your farts? 2?
    Caves or mountains? Caves
    Cliff jumping or scuba diving? Scuba
    Did you used to write in such a way that made using the word 'labia' somehow acceptable? Nuh-huh
    How long have you been at BQ? Since like '03 or '04 maybe?
    If you could go back to one version, what would it be? I adored version 10.
    Alternatively, what colour would you want the next version to be? I mean if I was designing a layout with absolutely no other factors involved it would be blue or tan/brown/
    What do you think the one thing people know you for/remember you for is, on this site specifically? Brennen
    What's your preferred shoe wear? When I'm not wearing riding boots, I'm wearing sperry's 90% of the time
    Dresses or pants? Usually pants. Because you know, horses. But pretty dresses are pretty.
    What's your favourite part about yourself? Physically, personality wise? Physically, I'm fond of my curls. Personality wise, I try to be loyal.
    Cats or dogs? Dogs. I'm allergic to cats.
    Is your tongue comfortable in your mouth right now? ...it....was...
    Do you have any Weird Cool Body Things???? Like extra fingers or half a toe? Tell me. :| I have a fun new scar from camp this summer. Two, actually. #camplife
    Do you like making your ponies have angst, or would you rather feel good plots? I like angsty plots IF they resolve to happy endings.
    What is your most dark writing on this site? Smut, torture, murder, etc? ....ah....well....I don't really....? Some quest stuff is dark maybe....
    What is the writing you're most proud of on this site? Hm, maybe all things Cagney x Elite.
    Which kingdom do you think you would be in, if you were in BQ? The Dazzling Waterfalls. >:| Oh, you mean current Kingdom...well probably Hyaline TBH even though I want to say Ischia.
    What is your first memory of BQ? First impression? I had Dusted Feathyr in a herd and it was nice and the people were nice.
    Do you stalk the Q&A and updates boards or is that just me? I stalk everything I have time for.
    Do you want to be a published author? Well I've published a coloring book does that count?
    What's one Really Cool Thing about yourself? I teach horsemanship professionally.
    Did you have any fun hobbies/sports back in high school/college? Ah I did marching band. I rode ponies. I did art. I knit.
    If you could have on trait from BQ for yourself, which would it be and why? Mind reading

YOUR CHARACTERS:
    Do you have any characters that were supposed to be a random breeding and ended up being your main? I don't really do random breedings.
    If you could meet one of your characters in real life, who would it be and why? I want to meet Cagney or Rhonen. They need hugs.
    Which of your characters do you think you could kill in hand to hand combat with? I mean, hypothetically. Uh, maybe Nylee? She was a sweetheart.
    Which character of yours do you find the absolute cutest? Grye was a cute baby.
    The most lovable? I dunno maybe one of the kiddos? Noah? Or maybe Ryan.
    The least lovable? Ha. Kellyn.
    The most annoying? Cassady. She annoys me, anyway.
    If you had to choose one character to write forever and no other one, which would you pick? It would have been Nikkai. But maybe now Brennen, and I anticipate loving Blue a bunch.
    Which character is the most like you? Nikkai
    Which character is the least like you? Kellyn
    Which character has been around the longest and why haven't you killed them yet? Uh well Brennen and a. because we click good and b. he's immortal soo why would I.
    If you could make everyone thread with one character of yours, which would it be? Brennen because I usually have muse for him.

OTHER CHARACTERS:
    Which character do you secretly have a massive, throbbing crush on? (If I can admit to it so can you) Prague
    Which character makes you want to scream? (You can interpret why you're screaming) I happy scream when Brennen kids get posted
    Which character do you see on the 'recent posts' board and literally compulsively have to read whatever they wrote? Kahzie's kids.
    Which character is the most bad ass and why? Well Carnage...
    If you had to play match maker with the current leaders, who would end up with who? Um well Kag and Solace are already together and so are Arthas and Lepis. So that leaves Brennen, Kromium, and Wolfbane to fight over Breckin. Brennen sees her as a kid kind of so that's out, and he see Kromium the same way so we can let Kromium and Breckin be together and though Brennen has never admitted to any same-sex attraction he might be willing to consider Wolfbane.
    Favourite mare, now or ever? Prague, Elite, or Chasity
    Favourite stallion, now or ever? Uh maybe Errant
    Compliment at least five characters from different players, go! (I had demands on discord to say specific names but HERE I'VE DONE YOU ALL A FAVOUR AND LEFT IT OPEN ENDED)
    Jenger with Luster, Laura with Leliana, Kahzie with Ivar, Sid with Kagerus, Radar with Warrick

OTHER PLAYERS:
    Say something about three other players that explain the very first thing you think of when you think of them. For example Nev is stinky (and I love her). I tend to connect Kahzie with dogs, Kortnee with vet-ish stuff, and Sid with all of BQ weirdly
    Who makes your heart go "!!!!!!!" when they pop up in Cbox? Jenger
    If you could choose one place for all the BQ players to meet, where would it be? I dunno I have the strange affinity for Rock City?
    Who HAVE you met and where and how because I want to know? I haven't.
    Who do you think you could wrestle with and be pretty evenly matched? Not Cassi? I dunno I'm not a wrestler
    If you could go horse back riding with one other player who would it be? I wanna play ponies with Aeris
    Who have you spoken to most since starting at BQ? Depends? I mean it varies by day or week or year. :|
    Who do you not talk to that much but absolutely ADORE? Most of you all, I'm not particularly OOC social
    If you could make some players come back who would they be (in light of this huge wave of oldies coming back)? Um bring me Maat and Owen and Baydigby and Kady and did I go too far back whoops
    If you were playing 7 minutes in heaven with the BQ gals, who would you be stuck in that closet with :| I don't know this game?
    Whose rants do you stalk the most? Eh I don't usually anymore
    If you could be a bridesmaid in a player's wedding, whose would it be? IDK????
    Who is the sassiest? Don't put me on the spot
    Who is the sweetest? Help
    Who is the loveliest? IDK
    Who is the stinkiest? I can't smell over interwebs
    Who writes the best smut? 0_0
    Who should host a quest? Everyone
    Who writes the best angst? Hmmmm maybe Aeris??
    Who do you wish you wrote with more? All you dudes
    Say a gazillion things about all the people you haven't mentioned yet! I'm bad at this

BONUS QUESTIONS:
    Which BQ family is your favourite? You all expect me to say Brennen's but PSYCH it's my Falls line; Nikkai -> Nekana -> Ruggiero -> Neraza -> Nylee -> Nairne -> Rhonen -> Noah
    Whose lines do you drool over? Hm I dunno I bred myself a Prague baby a few seasons ago because I was jealous of that.
    Do you spend hours looking in the member database at lines or traits? Lines
    If you could say one thing to our amazing officers what would it be? Hi new friends <3
    If your character knew what memes were which would be their favourite? [Image: e6d.png]
    What is your favourite meme? [Image: I-Love-This-Post-Funny-Horse-Meme-Picture.jpg]
    Do you have social media that we can stalk you on?? My full name on FB, dlintzenich on instagram, devinsxdesigns on DA
    For the love of god say something nice about people because I am getting HARASSED for not asking for specifics HELLOW I  LOVE ALL YOU PEOPLE
    Favourite quest? uh I really enjoyed the one Kellyn was in, with Gail
    If you could host a quest what would it be about? The Labyrinth Wink shhhh maybe sometime soon or maybe not
    Do you want !rank to display your rank on discord? ??
    What is your love language? I give gifts, I dunno how I want people to interact with me

Messages In This Thread
    A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Sid - 09-23-2018, 05:44 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by laura - 09-23-2018, 06:26 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Radar - 09-23-2018, 06:30 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by devin - 09-23-2018, 08:38 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Sid - 09-23-2018, 10:10 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Bruja - 09-23-2018, 10:17 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Nev - 09-23-2018, 11:41 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Leah - 09-24-2018, 02:38 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Lydia - 09-24-2018, 04:50 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by taz - 09-24-2018, 05:13 PM
    RE: A quiz for everyone except Nev. - by Neo - 09-25-2018, 10:17 PM