• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Dangerous Business -[Sinner]

Arthas
    The conversation that Arthas had in mind was not exactly what played out in person. What a rather peculiar question he responds with. He did not offer a greeting, and he ignored Arthas' question, instead his tone was sarcastic and Arthas could sense the anger. He ever so slightly tilted his head, what in the world was this hound upset about?

Arthas does not respond, but soon enough Sinner speaks up again. He mentions Arthas' 'queen' and how it was ironic that Arthas wanted Sinners opinion, when he had a queens opinion. Arthas could only respond with a snort and a roll of his eyes, was he being serious now? Did Lepis make him feel that insecure? Was it expected for Arthas to not crown a queen? Would the hound like it better if Arthas crowned him queen?

He notes that the queen was not mentioned when he took rule, let alone her being from Loess as well. It does not look good on your part as the new ruler of Sylva. Arthas settled his gaze onto the hound, annoyed by the turn of the conversation. Finally after the hound muttered some more nonsense he fell silent, and Arthas could response. Well you know how mares are. did he? Was the hound one to find a 'lover'? I did not know when I originally came to Sylva that Lepis would be coming with me, surely I would not keep her a secret. He relaxes his hind leg, he was not threatened. I would have told you sooner, but this is the first I have seen you since I arrived. Communication worked two ways, and surely if Sinner was so distraught over Lepis he would have seeked Arthas out sooner. Though I will do my best to inform you of all my future decisions at a faster pace. A hint of sarcasm was in his voice in his last sentence.

Dangerous Business

@[Sinner] Whoops, Arthas is a silly head :p

Messages In This Thread
    Dangerous Business -[Sinner] - by Arthas - 09-19-2018, 08:12 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Sinner] - by Sinner - 09-19-2018, 09:30 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Sinner] - by Arthas - 09-24-2018, 08:26 AM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Sinner] - by Sinner - 09-25-2018, 12:14 AM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Sinner] - by Arthas - 09-25-2018, 07:15 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Sinner] - by Sinner - 10-10-2018, 10:50 PM