• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Cast Your Spell On Me -{ANY, Warlight}

Tähti
    we are stars wrapped in skin

The bear raises itself on it's hind paws, as well; first, the mother bear seems to want to give her attention to Warlight again, striking her. But the filly flies away by the force of the blow, and sure enough, is followed by the green-tipped bay. Lucky for them, it's an opening for the grey-and-black filly, and she rushes forward on wings alone to kick the bear near the head.
    You pay attention to me and nothing else now.

That attention comes with the force of rage, and the two other yearlings, now farther away, seem to be forgotten. It means, however, that the winged girl gets the full blow, and a crushing sound echoes through her head as one claw lands on her throat, and another rips parts of her open.

All in all, it's a way worse death-experience than the first time, when she'd unconsciously knocked her head to a rock. It had been almost instant then; now, through fluttering eyes, she manages a grimace that could have been a smile as she sees the mother bear gather her cubs and leave the scene.

Breathing becomes shallow and eyes close tight. Good. She's not gonna survive, like she figured before, but Clay and Will, they are.

A ragged breath escapes her just as another horse-scent enters her nostrils. She hardly recognizes it for what it is, but she feels content in saving them. Then, her mind is blank and empty, and she remains where she is for a long time.

the light you are searching
    has always been within
    ©Vanilla Custard

@[Warlight]@[Clayton]@[Velk] Do you want to continue this thread, or should we start a new one which would take place a day or two later? Either way, Tähti is not going to wake up today so I won't post her in this thread again I think, unless you're gonna skip over some time in the next posts. This regenerating takes some time xD

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Cast Your Spell On Me -{ANY, Warlight} - by Tähti - 10-12-2018, 07:24 AM