• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Cast Your Spell On Me -{ANY, Warlight}

Relief - it's the emotion she feels just before Clayton is mauled. Warlight is just about to comment on Keepers cute cubs or maybe whisper a quip to Tähti about Keeper’s bad mood today, and then her heart stops. 

The wild animal strikes her friend, and when she sees the wound open in red trails behind her claws, Will's heart begins again, hammering with a force which will surely break her ribs. Isn’t this the sort of situation which draws magic and warriors talents from the gifted? It’s now the time that she should realize she has light beam emissions like her brothers? 

But she doesn’t feel any sleeping magic awakening, and like Tähti, she does the only thing she can. As Clayton’s blood spills, the antlered filly lowers her skull and charges forward. Her antlers are small, little more than two spikes on her head and years away from being as formidable as her mothers, but they certainly could do more damage than her bite. The yearlings flat, herbivores teeth would be no match for the sow's thick pelt. But she doesn’t get the chance to test her theory.

The mother bear swings her great claws again, catching Warlight across the shoulder just before her attack can hit. The force throws the lithe filly two horse lengths away from the scene, where she tumbles and stills. Her eyes flutter open, blurred from the pain, just in time to see why Tähti take the full force of the mother bears rage. 

She cries out for help, not from her friends, but for anyone who may be near, watching as the other girl sacrifices herself. For the shock or the pain, Will's world is fading, and her head falls to rest on its pillow of stone. 

Warlight
    Soul as sweet as blood red jam

I probably wont write the bear again, just cause i owe so much D:
    [Image: Warlightpageddoll1.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Cast Your Spell On Me -{ANY, Warlight} - by Warlight - 10-06-2018, 08:11 PM