• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Cast Your Spell On Me -{ANY, Warlight}

Warlight barely even notices when Clayton runs into her, especially because of the new arrival, and she brushes off his apology with a quick flash of a smile. As one among many children she had yet to learn about personal space, and shouldering, nipping, nudges were as apart of her vocabulary as actual words. 

But when she does take her dark, sapphire eyes off of their new acquaintance to look back to the colt she sees an emotion on his face she has never noticed before. 

Disappointment.

He is a good sport regardless, and soon they are traveling in a new direction. When the trail widens and Tahti takes the lead, Will slows to fall into step beside her green accented friend. "We will check up on the cubs tomorrow, they will only be one day older," she promises with a tug on a wayward green tassel before she lengthens her stride to claim the lead again. 

She stretches out into a canter, dodging stones and jumping branches with practiced ease. Rounding the corner twice as fast as she should have, Will passes the more cautious girl without a second thought... until she finds herself face to face with a mother grizzly bear.

Warlight
    Soul as sweet as blood red jam

@[Clayton] I will post the bear from the NPC after you post! But any damage (if any) will still be made by the player of each character
    [Image: Warlightpageddoll1.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Cast Your Spell On Me -{ANY, Warlight} - by Warlight - 09-30-2018, 05:37 PM