• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Cast Your Spell On Me -{ANY, Warlight}

Tähti
    we are stars wrapped in skin

Warlight is easily swayed towards spying on Nerine, and Tähti is secretly thankful for that. Her boy-friend doesn't seem to like it that much that she has arrived though, and the greying yearling looks at him a moment, then shrugs it off. "I'm Tähti. At the time, I was the only child here, and I was exchanged to settle the alliance. But I've been back for a while now." She wonders if their two young minds can make any sense of the story, so she quickly changes subject. "But, before that, I also spied on them. I won't give you away if you don't tell either." she grins, and then quickly enters into a trot through the mountainous landscape, north and west.

Last time she'd done this, she had flown most the part, but Clayton can't follow that way. Warlight could probably teleport, but for the sake of the colt she decides to walk. But it's a bad decision to go this way; when the trio is all well and good within the mountain range near the sea, there is the smell of a bear, and as they round a corner, the raven-winged girl stops suddenly, eyeing the scene.

There a mother grizzly bear with two cubs, and she's not too happy to come upon three yearling horses.

the light you are searching
    has always been within
    ©Vanilla Custard

@[Clayton] @[Warlight] Rushing forward a bit

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Cast Your Spell On Me -{ANY, Warlight} - by Tähti - 09-28-2018, 05:14 AM