• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Call me whatever you want - Leliana

Leilan
    a dragon who couldn't be hurt on the outside
    could have so many ragged holes inside
    Leliana. He still can't really grasp the irony of her name, but when she answers, he's listening again. About never giving it any thought, growing up. "Ah, none of us ever do I guess. But just look at you, the colour of volcanic earth and mane a flame erupting from it. Besides, Tephra is inhabited by kind spirits I believe. So yeah, naturally you'll fit in. Loess though - perhaps in autumn, hmm?" he tilts his head with an amused grin.

Ah, a family. He tilts his head. "Started, as in you've a baby to care for? They're with their father now then?" Interested. Almost too much so. Can he help it - turns out he really likes kids. But the volcanic mare changes the subject to his own home, and he nods. "If home is where the heart is, then definitely." He curls his lips into a knowing smile. "Guess we're more alike than just in name."
    HTML by Vanilla Custard, picture by x-celebri-x on deviantart

@[leliana]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Call me whatever you want - Leliana - by Leilan - 09-17-2018, 03:25 PM
    RE: Call me whatever you want - Leliana - by Leilan - 10-04-2018, 12:50 PM